Beauty with Brains & Talent 🔥

Raghav's POV:

I was very angry the way Sapna behaved with Siya today...

It was extremely wrong on her part... because this Arora was the jerk who misbehaved with Siya today...

He was a prick!

I have punched him so many fucking times to not enter the MBA department side but then the cafeteria is common.

He doesn't know to behave with women..And I hate the way he treats and behaves with girls! This kind of behaviour promotes molestation and later turn into rape culture too! These leeches must be crushed down then and there!
...

But then Arora is a mad street dog! Without any self respect or class!..

'Why are you always around that girl Raghav??? You know the snobbish attitude she has! She is trying to attack your personal space...
Your family... friends... and you are helping her???'

While I was really irritated i shouted at her saying...
'I can't let anyone molest a girl Sapna please!!! '

To which she angrily says...
'Fine... Go to her! Anyways semesters are coming! Preparatory holidays are starting soon why stay in Mumbai... I'm going to Delhi! I'm done with you and your shit!'

While I try to hold her hand but she angrily leaves pushing me away...

After this incident Sapna didn't come to college and was not picking my call !!!

It was impacting our college fest preparations too which was in next three days. Sapna and I were going to compete as a team for presentation...

We had our gang ready...we had various events to participate in...

There were 5 events in total..

Seminar and presentation...
Best manager event which was more of stress interview...
Product marketing event...
Then there was treasure hunt...
Finally talent and dance event...

We had people participating for every other event except for seminar and presentation and talent hunt event.

Both required preparation and Sapna was going to be my partner with both.

Expecting that Sapna would atleast come back today I dialled her number which she cut and replied...

'Im not in a mood of talking! Don't call me!!!'

I kept on calling her Finally she picked my call when I asked her where she was and she can be angry with me but not to screw our team work for the fest!

To which finally she said ...
'Im in Delhi Raghav...I'm coming back only for semesters! Do the hell you want with your got damn fest!'

For the first time ever I felt betrayed and lost my head! I was fuming!

What does she think without her I cant make it to the fest 😡...

Watch out Sapna!!! I'll win the event!

I try to convince Alisha to be my partner while suddenly Alisha pulls Siya next to me saying...

'Take her... she's very good at it'...

While I tell her it's not possible!!! Even Siya wasn't comfortable...

But then pressure came from our Dean!

I couldn't deny.

Although I didn't want to participate with her.. our topic was about Share market etc. But unlike other girls she looked interested!
Soon I showed her my presentation...we sat together and divided on who takes what part and she picks it up so well!