And we meet again...Sweetheart❤️

Raghavs's POV:

I ran into the room she was shifted to...

Ofcourse this was the same room I had spent my days and nights since last 5 months...

Where I would keep looking at my beautiful wife...

Where I would keep talking to her...

Where I would keep promising my heart out to her while I still keep looking into those deep beautiful eyes of hers...

However...

She wouldnt look at me then, my talks would never be returned with a response from her and I wouldnt get the feared, nervous cute expressions when I would stare at the most beautiful pair of eyes in this universe...

But today... Today... My Siya would respond... She would blink... She would speak... She would...

She would smile..

I couldnt wait any longer..

Today the corridors of the hospital looked too long for me... I ran through them but even then I felt the room was too far...

Panting I reached the room and swung it wide open...

And there I saw her...

Sitting on the bed with the bed support... My eyes welled up...

Tears today...werent under my control...

But I feared her reaction... She was in coma for 5+ months in total and Dr Khanna had told me even though if she awakens they cannot guarantee she will be absolutely normal...

She may loose the power of listening, seeing, speaking even worse she may even suffer a memory loss. He had warned me every coma patient is different and we cannot predict anything. I swallowed a lump in my throat and took steps towards her bed...

She heard my foot steps and turned her head in my direction...

My wet eyes met hers... While this minute I was emotionless... I only wanted to love her...

Love her a lot.. Hug her... Kiss her... But I dont know if her reaction...

Before my thoughts proceeded further she said..

"Raghav...."

That second I fell on my knees on the floor and broke down into a pool of tears...

While I still heard her broken voice... "Raghavvvvv pleasseeeee"

While Anuj touched my shoulders but I wasnt in my senses...

"Anuj.... Anuj... She saw me Anuj... she spoke... she...she....she can hear me... she...she is fine... She callled my name... Siya... My Siya called my my..."

I started crying...

It was my 5 months built emotional baggage...

I couldnt stand there I ran outside the room...

I was crying nonstop...

Siya's POV

Raghav...

I heard him after a long time..

I was told I was in coma for 5 months...

I couldnt believe.. I was unconcious for so long. Although I could hear some voices but I couldnt recall anything. My eyes were hurting.

Thats when nurse told me I was with my eyes wide open for 5 months. I honestly couldnt stop laughing while the nurse thought I had lost it.

But it was indeed very funny. I was imagining myself starring like an owl but the minute I saw Raghav break down like that I realized what havoc had this incident caused in people's lives.