My shallows 🌊You are my depth 💕

Siya's POV:

There was heat produced in water tonight!!!

His lips kept tracing me like I was his secret oasis found in the middle of a desert and I didn't want him to stop...

He was gentle yet definitely didn't want to behave like a gentleman!

And honestly neither I wanted him to...

I wanted him as much as he wanted me...

Our lips were fighting it out in a battle of romance....

And I definitely didn't want him to win... I had equal passion within that I wanted him to know is for him...

Him only...

Just when we were drowning any further we heard a door knock...

And next second I gathered myself but to my surprise my husband was in no mood to let me go
..

'Raghav... Uh....someone's at the door' I told him softly while still drowning under his wet lips that were creating a havoc on my jaws and igniting the heat on my neck and shoulders...

When I felt him still digging into my neck I pushed him slightly..
'Raghav....door' I told him and next minute he was finally back to his senses...

He got out of the tub and went and picked a bathrobe and opened the door..

I stayed in washroom to avoid the embarassment...if anyone knew I was with Raghav in washroom it would definitely cause a big scene.

I was blushing hard...

While I was waiting for Raghav to come back but to my surprise Raghav was taking a lot of time...

Finally I took the towel and started drying my hair and slowly put my neck outside the washroom to see what is happening while I heard Dad talking to Raghav .. they both seemed to be in a serious conversation...

But all I heard Raghav say was ..
'Ill talk to Siya dad...I'm here....We will leave to London tomorrow itself...you don't worry'

And next I heard the door knob click ..

I stepped out of washroom and I saw Raghav stand there pressing temple of forehead and slowly ruffling his hair ...

'Raghav any problem?' I asked him...

He looked at me and I saw worry on his face...

He came closer to me, held my hand and made me sit on the couch and kneeled down in front of me and said...

'Listen... I want you to be brave... I'm with you Always... you are my brave warrior girl hmmm?' he asked...

Now my heart starting beating non stop...

I was shit scared...

He held my hand and said...
'Siya... Your grandma...your Daadu... suffered a stroke few minutes back'

And my world stopped 🥺

I sat there like a dead body... I couldn't analyse anything...
'She is serious Siya...she wants to see you...us'

And next second I broke down like a little girl in his arms...
He held me tightly and cooed me closer...
'Daadu is my life Raghav.....I ...I....'

I was unable to complete the statement and next second Raghav kept kissing my forehead...
'We are going to London this morning...get up let's do the packing...' I said and I looked at his face...

'You... you'll... come??? Anuj's roka ceremony' I said...

'My entire family is here Siya... They will manage the Roka ceremony...your Grandmother is my grandmother too.. And our family needs us the most...you need me Siya... I'm here with you always' he said and I crashed against his chest...