Twinkle...Shine & Flames!!!

Siya's POV:

I couldnt handle it anymore...

I broke down real bad once I reached my cabin...

He is so cruel...

He sees I try to talk to him... But he purposely does this...

Ignores me...

Avoids me...

"You Golu Sehgal... You enjoy this na... you idiot... " I was so angry that I started throwing all the files on the table while one of those was caught by someone with a "Ohhh"

I turned around to see it was him...

"Get out...out... why did you come here...Go...Go" I said throwing more files at him...

"Aree.. Boss... Please... stop... that ...that blue one is important... I sat overnight and made it!!!" he said...

Boss!!!!

That made me pout my face angrily and my nose was blowing out more air from my nostrils and narrowing my eyes....

"Ohhh this is important is it??? Wait.. wait..." I said and started tearing pages of the file...

'Shit!!! Boss no...please" he screamed...

Boss again!!!

I started tearing a bunch of pages and started making balls by crumpling them started throwing it here and there...

While next minute he jumped and held my hand trying to stop me...

"What is wrong with you...stop it... These reports are very important... " he pulled the file from my hands...

"You bloody call me boss again i will burn this room in ashes!!!" I screamed...

He was shocked at my reaction!

I was very angry...

"What? Why are you glaring at me now? What??? You cant scare me ok!!! I will kill you... I hate you..Go... Go...dont talk to me.. you are leaving M&S na.. Go... leave me alone.. Go" I said breaking down badly into tears and starting crying covering my face...

Although in this situation usually he would comfort me hugging me tight but today he did not...

He turned around...

I hated that!!! Specially coming from him!!!

My sobs went louder and my tears flowed like Niagra falls... 1 month of my anger and frustration was flowing down...

Slowly I felt his hands on my shoulder...

He held me by my forearms...I was still pouring tears non stop...

"Shhhh.... stop... Please Siya..." he said softly...

I lifted my eyes filled with tears to see his face which also looked quite dull...

"Why are you crying.. what has happened... Its not like I am leaving India and going na... I am still here... OK I wont be in M&S but you know I completely lost interest the day I discovered everything about Niyonika Chachi. I just want Anuj to get all his rights which his mother thought he must. And anyways I dont want this money or property which at one point of time was a threat to my family member... my wife!" he said

And next second my eyes met his eyes...

A wave of warmth crossed by heart when I heard Siya and then I heard "my wife" from his mouth...

I sniffed through my tears and said 

"Fine.. then why are you not talking to me.. Why are you avoiding me.. I know you are still angry with me... because of that slap na.. I ...Iam sorr"