Buddy Life - Fab6 - Part 2

Siya's POV:

After a nice boat ride and a walk .. I along with Prerna Di were having a good time by the beach side...

It was a much needed vacation that Di needed after my brave Punjaban Di denied marrying that little piece of shit who wanted my uncle to give him an SUV in marriage!

It wasn't about SUV, sedan car or house!
But that f***ing looser asked for dowry!!!
And my Di got to know about it. Then we discovered that spineless snake was trying to acquire uncle's land in the name of marriage!

Prerna Di stood strong that she doesn't want to marry. Although this was a small village in Amritsar that my Di is from but she was brave and wouldn't let this injustice happen.

I'm proud of her. So we didn't want more drama from people so Di decided to shift with me to Mumbai. I'm glad I'll have a company now. So I thought why not celebrate and what better than
Bikini, beaches and booze 🤭
Although I dont drink... Prerna Di drinks occassionally.
So now we have an ocassion!
So we came here for Di's breakup party 🥳

I saw Di was still swimming while I was tired and needed some good juice...
That's when I saw a little cutie pie trying to build a sand castle..
I do remember when my Samay Bhai used to build sand castles whenever we would go to Miami for vacation ❤️

I smiled and sat down tied my brazilian scarf across my waist and sat down to help the cute little girl. She must be as much as 5 or 6... I pulled her cheeks and she giggled.
I love kids 💕 they are my favourite and I their giggles make me happiest.

While I was building the castle I heard a known voice call out...
'Siyu'

I turned around and was shocked...
It was Biks..
Soon I saw Esha, Alisha, Suhaan and Raghav...

I kept hand on my mouth while Bikki was smiling☺️, Suhaan was staring😱, Esha and Alisha were grinning 😬and Raghav looked lost 🤨

I quickly engulfed Bikki in a hug while he hugged me back and patted my head...

'Siyu what are you doing here...I never knew Amritsar shifted to Calangute beach saying he crushed me more..

I chuckled side hugging him and said...
'Naaaa...my cousin's wedding got cancelled.. that guy was a jackass so...here we are...me and my Di to have a breakup party'

While I hugged one by one of them..

Suhaan"s mouth was wide open while I still hugged him...

I looked at his face which was a wide Aaa😱 still like he saw a ghost...I was laughing...

'Su...you are ok dude?' I asked...

'You. ..you ...loo...loo...look' he wasn't able to complete and I was laughing 🤭🤭🤭

While the word came from the man next to him...
'Hot!!!'

I looked through and I saw it was 😳

Raghav!!!

I looked at him confused 🤨 raising an eyebrow

To which he repeated ... 'You look hot!'...

That look in his eyes was the one I saw before we became friends...
The look he gave me when we met first time on the staircase of his house...

The same look when he pinned me on the college pillar!

That look scares me a lot!!!

I gulped my saliva...lowered my gaze...
But he was looking into me carelessly nonstop!..