Something is burning???🔥

Siya's POV:

While MISTER GOLU was literally twirling, cuddling, smiling and chuckling with his Little DIVU BABYYYY not just me the entire family started looking at them like they all would pounce on them and tear them apart!

Including Daadi who was giving deadly looks to Raghav!

I kind of smirked thinking Raghav is going to get fired now and this DIVU BABYYY Whatever!! will be kicked out of this house soon! Sticky woman!!!

While Raghav noticed everyone looking at them and asked...

"Whatttt? Dont tell me you guys didnt identify her... Daadi.. Dad.. Ma... Divu... ??? No??? Are yaar... Divyaaaa... Ok fine... "Behti naak wali Divya??? (Running nose Divya???) Are the girl who helped me with notes when I was down during typhoid... She is my schoolmate...Khurana uncle... Manav uncle" I said

While Daadi smiled " Oh my god...Manav's daughter??? that girl... I didnt know you are Manav's daughter... My gooodddd... Idhar aa Puttar (come here child)" and next second Daadi pulled her closer and kissed her forhead while I was frowning here....

Daadi also knows her...

Next she hugged Daadi tightly ..

"Daadi how are you..missed me? " she asked..

Are they so close??? Stay away from her you witch!! She is my Daadi!!!

Soon she asked "Where is Gayathri ma? I am do dying to meet her!!!"

Ma??? Why is she calling my mother in law as her Ma???

She is my Ma... Mine, Raghav and Vish's Maa get it!!!

I was fuming here...

But Raghav was acting like a leach... Why is sticking to her like that...

While she quickly went and hugged Ma...and soon she had tears in her eyes..

"Maa?? How?? RM??? How yaar?" she asked and Raghav told her "Accident..."

To which she hugged Maa tightly while Maa hugged her back and cooed her.

One by one she met everyone... Looks like everyone knew her well..

I was getting irritated seeing their PDA!!! I wanted to leave from there...

So I was about to go while I heard Raghav's voice.. "Siya... wait..."

I stopped on my tracks... and next second Raghav brought her infront of me...

"Divu...this is Siya...my wife... And Siya this is Divu my best friend"

And I shot my head in Raghav's direction and asked "Best friend? I thought I am your best friend Raghav!!!" i said raising one eyebrow..

"Oh you are Siya.. But Divu is my oldest bestie... We were always together in school days then she went to Switzerland for her further studies... She did her intermediate and graduation there...We were in touch via social media...but never got a chance to meet.. Oh my God baby.. i am so happy meeting you after so long" he said and hugged her again...

This time infront of me...

I kept looking at her and him...

"Well ...Hi Divu baby.. I think you both need some private time... and anyways you must be hungry..let me serve you food.. I am sure you will eat your dinner and LEAVE right?" I asked with a smile...

"Oh no no... why will Divu leave... Ab toh gappe ladayenge (We are going to chitchat) whole nights like good old school days right Divuuu?"

"Yessss... on terrace that too.. remember we all would do that... Me, you, Alisha, Suhaan and Chaddiiiii" she said giving him a hi-fi...