Mangalore...Magic...& More.. - The Outburst!!!

Raghav's POV:

He was pulling her into a hug!!!

HE!!!

He again!!!

That JORDAN CREATURE!!!

Bloody f***ing HELLLLLLLLL!!!

I want to directly poke this fork into his neck...

And how dare he come and squish my Siya's cheek and hug her infront me!

She is my Siya!!!

Not your friend anymore !!!

Wait... she was never yours...

She is mine!

MINE ONLY!!!

While next second I saw Vikrant coming with a drink ...

"Sona... your favorite Cinderella with extra cream" he said with his sugar coated voice...

Ek woh Jordan kam tha ab ye bhi (Was that Jordan any less that this guy too!!! )

De tu meri Siya ko ye Cinderella drink of yours...Tu de ke dikha Sale... Nikalta hu tera Cinderella !!!

(Try giving Siya this Cindrella drink of yours...Try you idiot...I will make sure to bring out the cinderella in you!!!)

Urghhhhh!!! Why are everyone behind my Siya only here???

Baaki ladkiya mar gayi he kya (Have other girls died o what???)

And why anyone isnt taking this Divya from here...Why is she sticking to me like this...

I mean yes we are friends...but today she is sticking a little too much....

Thank god Siya didnt make a scene today like yesterday night...

I dont want her to cry...

But today if these two monkeys dont stop jumping around her I will definitely make them cry!!!

No.. I will make them drown in tears!!!

IDIOTS!!!

Probably he noticed she wasn't here and Shutup!!!

Just then I noticed Siya was trying to make Jordan sit and Jordan was forcing her to sit next to her...

I saw he was cupping her face...

I wanted to break his each finger and hang it like a miniature lighting for an exhibition to all!!!

So everyone knows Stay away from my woman!!!

I wanted to burn everyone alive!!!

Siya's POV:

"Siya... she left meeeeee... she doesnt want meeeeeee... I am broken.... I dont need anyone... I want to drown... alcohol.....I wanna drink to deathhhhhhh Wohooooooooo!!!" Jordan was screaming loudly like a fucking drunkard...

God this guy!!!

I knew he definitely was heartbroken out of something I couldnt let him like this...

I made his hands slip on my waist and made him sit on a nearby couch...

And next second went to get a lemon juice for him...

Somehow making him sober was necessary...He was too high...

While I went near the bar counter...I was pulled into a dance by Vikrant...