My lips to her ears... to our hearts together forever...

Raghav's POV:

Tornado!

Yeah... Thats why I called her that.... Torando!

She brings havoc in my life and I cant deny the fact that I love it so so much...

Few minutes ago this woman kissed the hell out of me and now she is all shy and coy...

So I returned the favor happily and here she is all looking like a ripe strawberry...

She is not ready to see my face but the hell I will let her go...

I held her tightly in my arms by circling my arms tighter around her waist and pushed her to the wall on side...

And next second she lifted her head up to look at my face...

I wiggled my eyebrows and asked her "What happened wifey... after my return favour even now if you dont want to see my face then I must do something more naughtier is it?

Slowly bringing my lips cloer to her earlobe I huskily whispered

"Ahannnn someone is still very shy.. what is it wifey... someone wants more?" I asked to which her eyes grew as big as saucers....

"Ra...Ra...Ra...Ragh...Raghav... le...le...let mmmme...ggggo...pa...pa...please"

Annnnnnnnnd she was back to the same old stutter queen shy little tortoise of mine...

"Ya...ya...ya.. Si...Si...Siyu... stop stuttering else I will bite you hard" I warned and this time she saw my face like I was a ghost...

I bit insides of my mouth controlling my laughter while I saw her throat move to swallow a lump.. and I had lost my brains... heart was long gone ❤️why attempt to control it right...

I bent and kissed her throat and she hissed and I heard a whimpering moan escape her throat..

"My effect on you wifey... I love it..." I said softy while still kissing her throat while she shuddered like a leaf and again her eyes grew bigger and I was laughing at her reactions...

I tightened my grip on her waist and pushed her on the wall and looked at her with all the desire inside me...

"You began the game sweetheart.. You cant run away now... righttttt" I said still peppering kisses on her neck and jaws while she pushed herself away saying "Raghavvvvv"

"Hmmmmm... Bolo(tell) Jaan(life)..." I said at once while her voice died in her throat...

I looked at her and said "What? you are na... whats wrong in calling you what you are to me... you are... my Jaan" while still whispering in her ears...

She blushed more and tried to get out of my hold...

"Not tonight Jaan... I want to see you... there is so much of time we have lost... not a second more... so dont try to get out of my hold... I want to talk so much to you.. want to listen so much from you" I said and next second i saw her breathing hard...

I know baby... you know what I want to telll...

And you are not going anywhere without me telling it to you and I listening it from you ...Thinking I smiled to myself...

She started pushing me...

Her little hands started beating my huge chest while I tilted my neck and kept looking at her baby like stunts...

I was laughing... While I noticed one strand of hair kissing her cheek... I slowly tucked it behind her ear and bent to kiss her cheek softly while I whispered... "Those pink apples are mine.. tell your hair strands to be in their limits... else I will have to keep them tiied all the time into a bun and tell these pink cheeks of yours that they are only supposed to get used to my lips and not your hair strands wifey" I said while still trailing my lips on her cheeks and smiled on  them...