Everything is destined - Amritsar Attraction - Part 1

Raghav's POV:

1 month later...

We finished our final semster exams yesterday. Today I am traveling to Amritsar.

ALONE!!!

Yes.. My gang was giving me a cold shoulder since I had spoken to mom dad about Sapna. Infact my family was also shocked. Initially they thought I was going to speak about Siya. To which I told them that Siya is just a friend & I am in a relationship with Sapna.

My Daadi looked hurt. I had never hidden anything from my Daadi & this is the first time I had hidden something from her. She felt sad. But then I ... I didnt know what to tell Daadi. Last time when I had introduced her to Daadi, she didnt seem quite happy or excited about it.

Also... Honestly... I didnt know what to tell Daadi because I myself was a bit confused.

Infact i still didnt want to talk to mom dad, its only when Sapna asked me to talk to my family continously & I denied her the 4th time, she consumed sleeping pills & I was been informed by her mother. I took the next flight & went to Delhi.

I was pissed as hell at her this attempt. When confronted her she cried saying that she is worried I will ditch her. I hugged her & comforted her that Raghavendra Sehgal always fulfills his promises. I will talk to my parents. To which her mother said that her grandmother is on death bed and wants to see her marry soon.

I was now under immense pressure. Although I was still not sure of Sapna, however I ... didnt have anyone else in my life too...

So what is wrong is going ahead & marry her! After all...

I ... DONT have anyone else in my mind..

Are you sure Raghav?

YES!!!

Confirmed?

YES!!!

And Siya?

Shutup!!! She is just a friend & anyways she likes Jordan & Jordan likes her...And anyways... Sapna loves me & maybe... I.... also love...like...like Sapna..

I like her..

And hell yes I will marry her... She attempted suicide for God's sake... who does that?

I guess I took a lot of time to let my emotions to be told to her... Yes.. I wont delay...

Anyways Daadi always says...

Shaadi usse karni chahiye jo tumse pyaar kare...(Marry the ones who loves you)

Naki woh jisse aap pyaar karo...(Not the one whom you love)

Kyunki tab hi aap ek shaadi me sabse zyada khush reh paoge...(Thats the key mantra to happiness in marital life)

But seems like my friends were not very happy with the call I took, although they tried to keep a calm face but they reduced meeting me, I wonder why?

I started spending more & more time at work & with Sapna.

The work pressure was building up badly. Although Sapna completed her project work & insisted of going to Delhi for a vacation before our engagement which was probably planned after Samay Bhai & Prerna Di's wedding, I hadn't still officially asked her for marriage & had planned to do it in Amritsar so she would be directly joining us for the wedding there.

This entire month I worked like a dog & I now know what it is going to be like when I ascend the throne of CEO in a month from now.

Dad had took a lot of money from the market for this project & the investors where  really a pain in my ass. I just couldn't understand what was the need for investing so much into a single project. I mean 200 crores was a huge amount. Literally Sehgal India would go bankrupt if we had it fail or for that matters if the investors create a scene but dad was very confident as he told he isnt working with anyone new. They are all his old confidants.

I was however skeptical because it was a major risk. But Laxman Chachu & Bharat Chachu have blind trust over Dad & hence the risk was been taken.

There was havoc everywhere in my professional life as well as my personal life too. I really needed a break badly & this Amritsari wedding came as a boon.

It was going to be fun because I had never seen a village wedding & it was fun to attend a village wedding. Amritsar in itself was beautiful. I was told by Daadi to go to Gurudwara the golden temple & get blessed with Sapna before marriage. Although she was a Hindu Punjabi her childhood was from Amritsar & the belief she had in the golden temple was beyond words.

She told me that its the purest form of blessing that we feel in the Golden Temple and he will always guide me towards the right path. I smiled & agreed.

So the first thing I did was to attend Harmandir Sahib, the golden temple. Of course I planned to go to the temple again once Sapna would reach Amristar but I somehow couldn't stop myself from going to the temple so I visited & offered my prayers. My mind was disturbed.

All I could pray to god was to take care of everything as I didnt know what to ask for, all i did was dedicate myself to him & said him to take care of everything.

Of course almighty knows the best.

Next I reached the village and I was mesmerized seeing the greenery everywhere.

I was been warmly welcomed by Suhaan's mom & next second Suhaan came hugging me. He was all busy with a bunch of his cousins & was looking very excited of what I couldn't understand.

Soon Bikki joined me & I narrowed my eyebrows asking what is it that this little teenager is excited about to which Bikki told me...

"Well Actually .... girls are having a Mehndi function in which men are strictly not allowed anddd"

"Annnndd??? " I raised my one eyebrow asking curiously...

"As this is the first time we are attending a village wedding & the first time Samay is getting married & the first time this mad brother of his wants to enjoy the village wedding to the fullest he has plans to gate crash the lady's function"

My eyes literally popped out at this stupid plan.

I was in no mood of any more adventure my life was enough adventurous & I was here for a simple vacation & attend a good wedding but seems like this is all going crazy already.

Soon Suhaan came with a roll of veils in his hands while i curiously asked him what is this for???

To which he said its safety in case we get caught!!! To hide !!!

I shook my head in disbelief.

Next minute Samay asked me if I carried my DSLR.

I nodded a yes & within no time we were in the backyard of the huge bungalow where the wedding camps were been built. As Suhaan's family was completely from Delhi they stayed at Prerna Di's Kothi (huge mansion with different portions) itself which was now divided into boy's side & girl's side.

The girl's side was at the backyard & the boy's side was the front.

This was going to be the creepiest shit we ever did!

We were sneaking into the kitchen from where we had a good view of the room where the function was happening. I really couldnt understand what was so exciting in hiding like this & looking at women!!! To add on I was given the riskiest job!

Click pictures!!!

I was busy cleaning up my camera when I heard loud music play.

Next what I saw I froze at the sight of it!