Mangalore...Magic and More - Part 3 - Fueling the fire!!!

Siya's POV:

I was melting in his arms... It felt so warm having him this close...

I didnt want him to let me go... I dig a little more deeper in his neck while feeling this sudden gush of need within...

"Raghav...." I whispered softly in his ears...

He hummed in silence...

"Hold me tighter..." I whispered more...

He suddenly stopped for a minute and was trying get off my embrace but this time I didnt let him...I held him tighter and didnt let him go...

I smiled at my own need to get this closer to him...

My hands caught his collars of his shirt in a tight fist grip...

"Raghav...pleaaaaase" I said softly...

Soon I felt his hands on my waist...

That feeling of having him touch my waist was so good... I needed it more... I scooted more and more into him pressing myself into a tighter hug...

His fingers and hand slowly tightened around my waist and the feeling was soothing...

I closed my eyes tightly at it....

Just then we heard our room door knock...

Raghav got out my embrace... Although I didnt want to... But the knock was getting louder...

I saw Raghav's face... It was all flushed and here I was blushing hard...

He is so cute with this innocent face..

I thought to myself while I bit insides of my mouth to control my laughter...

He got down from the bed to open the door...

I thought it must be a waiter...

But we heard a loud voice...

"Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeee"

And next second I saw Raghav was engulfed into a tight hug...

I could only see pointed heels and long fingers with black nail paint around his torso...

I was fuming!!!

What the hell!!

Just then I had Alisha, Suhaan, Anuj, Urmi come in and I was shocked seeing everyone...

Urmi hugged me but my eyes were glued at the door ...

While I saw Raghav reciprocate the hug to the girl and I see her face..

It was that so called DIVU BABY!!!

I was grinding my teeth in anger while I could see her fingers still on his chest and other on his shoulders while he still side hugged her...

"Oh what a surpise" Raghav said smiling...

"Yeahhhh you guys liked it... we got an evening flight so we thought why waste a friday night... So see here we are...Hope you guys didnt have your dinner" she said...

While I was only thinking ways of strangling her to death...

Probably Raghav too.. his hands on her waist... Can I chop his hands off!

I managed to look elsewhere...

While her eyes fell on the quilt on floor and the pillow too

"Woooah did the cute husband wife have a fight... no wonder one of them planning to take the floor tonight" she said and I was infuriated.