Mangalore... Magic & More - Part 1 - SiRa feels Only!!!

Raghav's POV:

I was waiting for her outside the room.. Its only 3:30 am in the morning and I know its too early but I cannot afford to miss the flight. Its at 5:30 and knowing Mumbai traffic I cannot afford to be late.

Finally giving up I went and knocked the room door.

"Siyaaaaa how long?" i asked...

"Just a minute Raghav.... This little.. ummm...give me a ...ummm..minute" she said

Is she struggling with something? This girl will never tell anything properly... Thinking I barged into the room...

When I went inside I saw a really funny scene and I couldnt control laughing.

She was stuck inside a tshirt.. And she was struggling to get out of it...

I burst out loudly....

"What are you laughing you beast.. help me" came her voice from inside the tshirt..

I went closer and noticed the mess she made,...

"Fast Golu Sehgal.. I cant breeeeeeeaaathe" she screamed...

Still laughing loud I unbuttoned the buttons of the tshirt and finally her long neck came out of that sweater like a little baby giraffe and I was still laughing loudly...

"What is so funny huhhh... " she asked looking quite annoyed and tried to button her tshirt and she was struggling with that too...

I was holding my stomach and laughing seeing the cute face she was making with a pout and nodding my head at her struggle I said

"Nothing how smart you are na... dont know to unbutton your tshirt before wearing it and now that you have worn it you dont know to button it...you are a kid Siya" saying I started buttoning her tshirt and finally adjusted her collars...

"Our baby is ready to gooooo" i said while she was a little shocked and looking at me...

And I realised I just got a little tooo close...

Next second moved away...

AWKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!

Raghav! Brains!!! Your brains!!! This is just the beginning!!! Entire 3 days with her!!!

I closed my eyes and started walking towards the door...

"We...we are late... We have to catch the airport there will be flight on traffic" I said

"Huhhh????" she said and I realised I just blabbered something...

"Lets go" i said and was unable to face her since then.

I went to Anuj's room as he was awake due to the Irish Clients meeting and let him know that we are leaving and to inform everyone.

Soon we boarded the flight. It was a 1 hr 40 minute flight. Which means we will reach Mangalore by max 7:30 pm...

We got comfortable on our seats while I started working on my laptop and she shot me a glare...

"What??? I have a presentation Mam.. I must compete" I said

And she narrowed her eyebrows and picked a book to read from her bag to read...

I looked at her...

She picked her reading glasses and started wearing them and started reading her book...

I smiled to myself... She looks so cute with those glasses.. I kept smiling to myself and continued working...