Bangalore - Big reveal - Part 1 - Sehgals meet Sehgals

Raghav's POV:

I cupped her face closer and went on to kiss her forehead when her phone rang and she went to pick the phonecall...

"Yes Chachi... Ohhhh!!! Ok Chachi definitely... I will !!! Sure"

She dropped the call and turned around saying

"Well seems like I dont need a free accommodation from your pocket Mr Raghavendra Sehgal. As our company has a a meeting organized tomorrow with one of prestigious companies. There is a presentation we will have to attend it and if there are any queries that they have I need you there" she said...

I was irritated now... She was purposely trying to do this. But i was also hellbent and I dont want anyone point a finger at me that I am not doing my work here in Malhotra's and Sehgal's honestly. So I requested a reschedule of the meeting for afternoon. Vikrant being a friend happily agreed.

We took a early morning flight to Bangalore and the car was ready to pick us up. Our accommodation was booked at Prabhu Group Of Hotels. We checked in and thankfully two separate rooms were booked for us. Thankfully some peace. I really didnt want to share the room with a negative woman like her. I wanted to prepare the presentation in peace.

As soon as I reached I started working on the BER Group presentation and I got a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Siya outside the door.

"My room shower is not working. They are doing the plumbing work so i thought I will use your bathroom." Saying she stepped inside.

Next minute she saw the laptop and smirked...

"Looks like somebody si working very haaaard!" she said

Taunt!! I hate it when she taunts!!!

"I think this is my personal time Mrs Sehgal.. I can do anything this time and for our office work and presentation to be given in return I am already prepared " I said confidently.

"Whatever!!! But I doubt if Vikrant will work with a company with this less potential" she was again taunting.

"Well I think I can showcase that myself... You dont need to bother!!! Now just shut your mouth and clean yourself if possible.. physical filth atleast...mentally you are so impure and filthy that no holy water can wash it away' I retorted.

She passed me a glare and went to have bath.

While I continued working on the presentation putting on my headphones...

Few minutes later I felt a few droplets of water fall on my face...

I looked up to see she was standing infront of the mirror and rubbing her wet hair.

Droplets of water looking like pearls were dripping from her hair and a few landing on her back, a few on her neck while she was busy looking into the mirror while still rubbing her hair.

Her saree still wet sticking to her body thanks to little droplets of water. She looked extremely beautiful.

I couldnt take my eyes off her. I kept looking at her nonstop.

She looked towards me via mirror. Our eyes met. Next minute she lowered her gaze and started picking her stuff and was about to leave the room while I dont know what went into me...

I wanted to still look at her...

I held her hand by her wrist and pulled her close into my chest... She started blabbering...

"I a...I....a....I am ...yo...your ba baba boss Ra..Raa...Raghav... la la let me....ga ga go"

Before she could continue her protest I kept my index finger on her lips...