Mangalore...magic & more - Part 2 - Love just happens...

Siya's POV:

We were having lunch with such a romantic couple. Mr Prabhu was feeding Mrs Prabhu like she was a little girl while I all the time had a wide grin on my face...

"Indeed such a romantic couple" slipped out of my mouth...

To which Mrs Prabhu replied..."Oh that we are... Actually Mr Prabhu is quite a busy man...we both have our businesses spread across the world so at times we will have to stay seperate for Riya and Aaarav's sake...They will miss their school na Ohh...Riya and Aarav our kids" she said and I almost choked on the orange juice I was drinking.

"You ok Mrs Sehgal?" she asked while Raghav was making me drink water... I swallowed through a little and said

'You both have kids?"

"Yeah...Both are 10 years old..." she said and we were shocked...

"Wooow...we thought you both are newly married" I said...

To which Mrs Prabhu smiled saying "Well is it because of my husband's PDA... Sorry if it made your awkward" she asked while Mr Prabhu held her by her shoulders and said "But I am not asahmed...Arrre my wife my wish...my Jaan" he said

And I smiled more...Even Raghav was looking at them amused...

Indeed Mr and Mrs Prabhu were so much in love...

Soon we had delicious Mangalorean dishes and had a fabulous meal.

Post lunch Mr Prabhu ordered for Mangalore's famous Chocolate Choconut ice cream, Tira Misu, Parafit and Dilksuh icecreams... We savoured them all very happily.

Raghav was keen to know their story.. So he asked for their love story to which Mr and Mrs Prabhu started laughing and said how Mrs Prabhu was a replacement bride to Mr Prabhu as her sister was in love with Mr Prabhu's brother. We were shocked when we heard that they literally got to know each other after marriage...We were surprised and a silence followed...while giving a faraway look and still feeding a spoon full of his icecream to Mrs Prabhu... Mr Prabhu said...

"Love isnt some rocket science Mrs Sehgal... Its simple...But marriage needs efforts.. a little from both the sides.. thats when it survives...Once marriage survives love automatically gets its space to strengthen its roots...And once anything is bound with love nothing can seperate them..."

While next second Mrs Prabhu held Mr Prabhu's hands and Mr Prabhu kissed her hand.

I was smiling looking at them while I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me continously...

I looked aside to meet those two chocolate brown eyes while he looked into mine and suddenly i felt a squeeze on my hand..I lightly shivered at his touch...

But it made me feel so secure and suddenly a wave of happiness crossed my heart...

Post lunch we excused ourselves while Mr and Mrs Prabhu told us that they have organized a special dinner date for both of us at night and we were shocked...

We tried to deny but they insisted and finally we accepted.

Post lunch we went to our room while Raghav got busy with his meeting and I decided to take a nap.

While after a few hours i got up I saw it was almost 5pm..

I saw Raghav was sitting in the balcony attendoing his calls.

I dragged my feet and went and sat opposite to him pulling a chair while still keenly observing his never ending conference calls.

Mr Serious Businessman!!!