I'm your bestie forever ❤️

Raghav's POV:

Its been the third day I have been diagnosed with chicken pox. Its very painful. Suhaan/Alisha & Esha came to see me although except Esha i didnt let anyone enter the room & sit close to me because both Alisha & Suhaan never got chicken pox. Bikki is in Jaipur & will be back by weekend.

Sapna called me once or twice & then never came back to Sehgal Mansion. I would mostly spend time with my guitar in between of Neem leaves that Niyonika Chachi would arrange for me everyday. They said it give enough relief. I was however worried as I didnt want to miss my semester exams. I couldnt wear tight clothes & would mostly be with a sleeveless vest as I had really big boils on my body & due to the itching it caused it got severe too.

While I was playing random notes on the guitar I heard Daadi's voice from behind...

"Raghavendra... see who has come to meet you..." & next second I was shocked. Her eyes were red & puffy... She cried?

She was about to step into the room.

"Wait Siya...dont!!! Leave..." I said & I saw her looking at me angrily...

She was now at the verge of breaking down again & she turned around...

"Si...Siya wait... I didnt mean in that sense... I mean ...I ...I have chicken pox & its contagious...Do...Dont!!!"

To which she walked out quietly...

You & Your mouth Raghav!!! After literally 6+ months she came to talk to you... & You!! Idiot!

I cursed myself...

While I saw her come inside with a bag.

I wondered what was that. I opened my mouth to say something before that she said...

'Shutup!!! Take these... These are the notes which you dont have.. also includes yesterday & day before yesterday's lectures... Stop playing your guitar... you dont have a rock concert in next 13 days... Its your exams... So shutup & start studying...

I have even marked important points in yellow marker..you just have t'

"Thank you Siya" I said while looking at her already while she was explaining...

"But please go from here..." I said to which she said...

"Dont worry... I am here... Its the POM exam.. & you also know anything but Principles of management is a subject we both find difficult! Read these notes & ask me doubts.. I will be here only studying"

"But today's class?' I asked

To which she said.. " I have already prepared for today's class & its anyways accountancy & you know I am good at it. Its fine if i miss it & anyways Tanya will give me every important update. Rest there are no special classes today. So dont give me reasons just shutup & study.. I will make you a Kaadha (medicinal drink) which is great during chicken pox.

"Siya chicken pox is contagious" I said

"Dont worry I am immune.. I got it in childhood.. I am good to be with you.. dont worry.. just study" she said & went to kitchen...

I could hear Bash Chachi's loud voice from kitchen while they coming towards my room.

"Raghav...drink this son.. Siya helped me.. And make sure you finish that Khichdi,, you should take your meds also na" to which Siya saw the khichdi lying there & raised her eyebrows

While I made a puking face. She chuckled hard for her dimple to be seen.

And next minute she took the bowl of khichdi & started feeding me to which Bash Chachi laughed & said..