E for Emotions 🥺 ...E for Ego 🔥 - Part 2

Siya's POV:

He pressed himself on my chest hard and asked me in one go...

"Are you demolishing Sehgal Mansion Siya??? Answer me...." he said punching the wall next to me..

I had tears in my eyes...

"Raghav... just listen to me... Its... Its"

"Its what you got dammit!!! Thats my home!!! My family stays there.. you are demolishing that?? How dare you?? How darrrrrrrrrre you" his nose was now touching my nose...

Come on Siya... Stronger... you knew he would get to know this today or tomorrow...

Remember you were always ready for this...Face it!!!

I closed my eyes and gathered all my guts and opened my eyes and said!!!

"Yes!! I am building Mumbai's biggest mall there!!! Its going to be our most passionate project and "

Before I could complete he started punching the wall like a maniac...

"Raghav...Raghavv please...stop" his hand started beeding...

"Dooooooooont touch me !!! How ???How Siya??? How can you be this ruthless huhh? How can you just be this greedy? How much money you want to take along with you??? Tell me Siya???"

he said and I had tears pricking my eyes...

"2 years... you were planning for this from last 2 years na??? How can you Siya???? So you are nothing but Sapna's another version... You also stabbed me in my back!! Excellent Bestieeeeee!!!" he said...

I turned around and wiped my tears and said in a firm voice...

"Its business Raghav... Pure business!!! I dont see relationships in business !!!" I said firmly

While I felt he fell down...

I turned around... he had literally collapsed on the chair...

"I hate you Siya... " he said in a low tone...

Tears rolled down my eyes!!! I know I didnt expect him to say the antonym of this to me someday... I dont know if that emotion ever existed in him or will ever do!!! But hatred...

That is something my heart couldn't take coming from HIM!

He stood up in one go and said...

"I dont care anymore.. I want to resign !!! Right now!!!" and I was flabbergasted...

No Raghav!!! No No Please...

I had to stop him... He went on typing an email for resignation while I had no other go but use this final trump card!!!

I closed my eyes and said... "I am sorry mumma!!! I have to!!!"

I said in one go...

"If you resign from this position right away then I will make sure your family will beg on streets Raghav!!! and you know you have three people who need medicines at home... Believe me I will"

I tried but couldnt complete the line...

He looked at me with immense hatred...

He banged the glass table such that the table had a crack...

His bleeding hand was already a mess and continued bleeding more!!!

Next minute he got up in one go and caught my neck...It choked me...

I couldnt speak...

He kept on strangling me...

My face went blue and my eyes started pouring tears....