Friendship knows no boundaries💑

Siya's POV:

I managed to somehow go backstage picking up the first aid box from the corridor which had a first aid box... limping with a lot of difficulty managed sit on the chair and adjusting my leg on the mini table...

The brass plate wasnt the one we used for dancing but that was the only one available and the edges were too sharp...

It gave me a deep cut in my left foot and ended up bleeding badly...
Thankfully I had Alta (vermillion paint) applied on my foot and no one noticed it!

I didn't want unnecessary drama !

Just when I was about to clean the wound with the first aid...

Suddenly the cotton was pulled out of my hands and I noticed Raghav trying to clean my wound..

I pulled the cotton ball back from his hand while next second he pulled the cotton ball back from my hand and not only that pulled my leg on his lap 😳

I froze!!!

But I was very angry I pulled my leg back but he pulled it again and kept it on his leg and shouted...

'Stop being stubborn Siya!!!'

While I mumbled

'Its not about being stubborn Raghav...you think I may not know B of Bharatanatyam so let it be na...it's my wound it will heal itself after all I'm an NRI... I don't know culture and traditions...I am a'

While I suddenly shut my mouth 😳

While I felt his finger on my lip! I literally stopped breathing !!!

My eyes popped out in shock 😳

'Shutup! How much do you talk!!! Fine.. I'm sorry I didn't know...I judged you too soon...but this ...this isn't required... You danced on the brass plate ... that was so many notch more complicated!!!

While suddenly he noticed his finger on my lips and took his finger back and continued applying the medicine...

'I had to ... have you seen Rosewood high team's dance... there was nothing that could beat it...They were doing tandav nrityam... Have you seen their abhinaya..' just then I reside I am talking too much technical terms with him...

But to my shock he replied...
'Yeah I know they were going to perform on Dhittiki Dhittiki and also saw their Tillana was also looking very powerful... '

And I'm shocked 😳

'You understand classical dance?... that too with this much detail??? You dance?'

To which applying dusting powder on my wound giving a sly smile...
'No... I don't dance... But I know'

'How?' i was curious...

'Mom was a Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi dancer ... infact she used to train kids...but her accident changed everything!!!' I saw tears brimming his eyes...

I was shocked to know Gayathri aunty was a professional..

I slowly touched his shoulder...
'Rag... Raghav... You ok?'

I saw him nod... and pass me a smile...

Just then we heard the announcement

'The winner of the talent hunt event goes to Miss Siya Malhotra from St Paul's and with that this year's Euphoria - fest is won by St Paul's Group 2'

And I have a bright smile on my face and I start clapping...

To which I notice Raghav smiling but he was busy tying bandage on my foot...

'Hey Raghav we won' I said softly...

While he smiled and still got busy with the bandage..

'I guess you must go.. you have to go ... you will have to collect the trophy...' I said softly...

'Its fine... Suhaan will collect it' he said without lifting his head...

'Ummm Raghav... You are ok?' I asked him...

'I hate it when people hurt themselves Siya... It's a mere competition... Look at this cut... It's not fair yaar' he says looking pretty upset...

'Its fine Raghav... Think on the positive side... We won it! Dean will be proud of you!' I said softly...

'We won because of you! You are the hero! A stupid hero though' while he pressed my leg and I screamed 'Ouchhh' loudly...

'Hey.. sorry sorry Siya.. I just... sorry' he looked so nervous

To which I started laughing loudly..

'Stupid girl! You scared me' he said.

While we suddenly felt a gang of people come and hug us tightly...

'Damnnnnnn' Raghav screamed...

'We wonnnnn wuhuuuuu' literally Suhaan was screaming in our ears...

While Alisha was hugging me tightly ...
'Siyuuu what a performer you are.... ' and she kissed my cheek...

While Raghav yelled...' Guys careful...her leg'

I saw so much worry in his eyes...

To which Suhaan saw him and asked...
'Ohoooo so someone is doing  bandage and all huhhh'???'

To which Alisha sarcastically replied...
'Huhhh...😏 Ask him if he has called his Sapna madam and took her permission...after all he follows her commands na Mr Loverboy! '

To which what he replied shocked the hell out of me...

'Sapna and her stupid commands can both go to hell!! No one decides who becomes Raghavendra Sehgal's friends ok!!!'

To which I shoot my head in his direction...

While he ties the final knot to my bandage...

I look at him in shock 😳...

'We??? Are friends???' I ask him...

'No... You are my wife happy???
Stupid girl ... ofcourse we are friends! I was an idiot to distance myself from you!
Sapna must understand she can't restrict me from choosing my buddies!!!
You are just like me Siya...
Very much like me...
Or shall I say better than me..
I would be honoured if you let me be your friend!!!
And don't think I'm doing this to get your Management notes ok!
Although I wouldn't mind if you share them' I said putting his tongue out...

Next minute I burst out laughing...

'Ok... friends' I say and pass my hand..

But he pulls me into a tight hug...

'This is Raghav's way of making friends Siyuuuu' he says and gives me a bone crashing hug and I suffocate...

'Get lost you flirt!' I shout loudly..

'Call me anything... But every member of Fab5..tolerates my best hug' he says crushing me more...

While my eyes fill with tears...🥺
'Fab5... I am a part of Fab5? I ask him softly...

He pulls out and looks into my face and says.
'Ummm... actually no... You are not!
Infact you are a part of Fab6...
We are 6 in a gang now right?'

He says...

And this time I pull him into a hug..
'Thank you' I softly mumble..

While he ruffles my hair...
'Anytime buddy'

While next minute I feel Alisha and Suhaan hug us too...

Incomplete without Esha and Biks.. but I was glad now I have a gang ❤️

Raghav is a good friend now ❤️

Finally our differences were resolved...

We were friends ❤️