Old Sparks💥 Flames🔥 Ignited? - Part 1

Raghav's POV:

I realised that I hadnt got my clothes nor my towel or bathrobe.

Shit!!!

I had already thrown my old clothes into washing machine. Now I had no other go but to call her for help.

"Siyaaaaa...Ummm" I called out

While I heard her say "Yes"
"Ummm I ...Actually...Umm forgot to get my towel & bathrobe...could you please help me with my towel & bathrobe" I said in a low tone...

"Where is it?" she asked...

"Ummm... Second cupboard, fourth drawer..." I guided her...

Next minute she said.. "I only see your towels here...There is no bathrobe!"

I was irritated now!!! Urghhh!!! Should be Bhola uncle must have forgotten to again stock them up.

Ufff!!!!

"Its fine just get me the towel" I said...

She quickly picked a towel & kept it on my hands... Her fingers slightly brushed my hands...

Her touch!!! Ufff!!!

SHUTUP Raghav!!! Why are you behaving like a teenager !!! Damn you!

I quickly came out wrapping the towel across...In a hurry to avoid her I ran towards the walk in closet only to have crashed badly into her...

Only for her to land in my arms...

She was about to fall down, in order to protect her my hands automatically landed on her waist...

Her bare waist... That definitely wasnt helping to my teased harmones already which were been controlled by a cold shower...

My eyes met her eyes as she was still in my arms...

Her beautiful button eyes grew bigger than saucers. I was mesmerized & teased further...

They were indeed the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen in my life...

They shined more than deer's eyes...

They were little stars that could show me my own reflection.

So beautiful and so pure...

My mouth helplessly uttered like it had a brain of its own "Beautiful!!!"

Her eyes grew even more bigger...That was somehow looking more & more attractive to me...

Her mouth parted lightly looking into my eyes...My one hand was on her waist and the other on her shoulders reaching the nape of her swan like neck...

I slowly lifted her up while to make her stand straight...

Her beautiful eyelashes looked down and again met my eyes...

How I dont want to break this eyelock and keep looking into her deep pitch black brown eyes again and again...

While next minute I felt her baby hands touch my chest... She slightly pressed it to balance herself...

That ignited me beyond my expectation...

Probably she realised her hands were on my chest... And she quickly removed it to only loose balance again but I tightened my grip on her waist

And pulled her in one go into me...

She crashed hard into my chest with her nose touching mine...

An inch gap almost for our lips to meet...