Epilogue - SiRa Forever After ❤️

Raghav's POV:

Her Lavender perfume that hit my nose the very first time I bent closer to her when I had blindfolded her for the first time... It's the same floral fragrance that's driving me crazy reminding us of our colorful journey...

From friends to besties to husband and wife...

Now lovers💖

Our destiny had indeed written the most beautiful love story for us...

This woman in my arms was anything I could ever ask for... She had been my biggest support through thick and thin...
Life Partner! Yes she indeed was my life partner ❤️
My partner in happiness and sorrow...
She never left me alone in my good, in my bad, in my worst...
It's like my heart couldn't stop falling 🌠 for her.
She was the fallen angel in my arms...
I still can't forget the Diwali night she descended from staircase...
Today I know god had sent me an angel from heavens...her beautiful eyes have all the purity that a man needs to live his life in... Her face radiates smiles that is enough for my heart to beat happily everytime I look at her... and her smile is a healer.
I'm Besotted in her love..
Whipped...
Lost...
Taken 😍

'I love you Siya' I whispered in her ears...

And she smiled at my confession...

While I kissed her shoulder...A drop of tear fell from my right eye...

She turned around and saw my face...I couldn't stop my tears...they kept flowing non stop...

She turned around and cupped my face saying... 'Raghav...Shhh... what happened baby'

I sniffed through my tears while her little baby hands wiped them...

'I can't imagine my life without you Siya... You here running, laughing, giggling, smiling, melting in my arms, kissing me... I'm....I'm blessed you know...5 ...5 months when.... when you were....you
...'

I couldn't complete... While she pecked my lips...

'Shhhh....calm ...calm...' she made me sit on her huge bed...

And I looked at her face and she nodded me to continue... I pulled her on my lap... Kept looking at her face while she wiped my tears that somehow lost control...

'Im blessed Siya...I have you back... Those 5 months when you were in coma...I can't even imagine what kept me that solid.. maybe you... Your belief or its your love...I don't know...but... Never in my life I want to see you go before me...it should be me first then you' while she slapped my cheek suddenly...

I was shocked...

'I can slap you harder... what will I do in this world without you.... You stay here... take care of our children and grandchildren... Get old...I'll go first fight with God to give you a place in heaven...you are a beast na after all 😂'  she said and started laughing...

I passed her a glare ...

To which she narrowed her eyebrows and said...
'Im not scared of you anymore ok 😏... You dare not talk nonsense like these... I have a detailed plan once I go to see god...I want to turn into a ghost and scare the shit out of you when you get old and sulk in my love drinking whiskey after getting our grandchildren married..You oldie little beast of a Devdas... Imagine....you will shit in your pants' saying she started laughing loudly...

While I kept looking at her ..

'Hahaha very funny!!! But interesting!!! You sound soooo desperate about our grandchildren... For that we must have children..And you know for having our children...we... you know... must....hmmmm' I huskily started nuzzling my nose into her neck and shoulders...