Colors and Promises ❤️

Author's POV:

Running across the staircase of the huge Malhotra Mansion in London...

The same house where Siya lived, grew up, it was all decorated with flowers and beautiful yellow and white lights... The marigold flowers gave the huge passway a royal yellow look and the huge maroon curtains were making it look more majestic...

But passing through the crowd were two young hearts who were finally finding something long lost...

'Siyaaaaa you cannot escape... Stop there... Im going to take it from you ' was a badly panting Raghav while running in front of him like a deer ran for its life when infront of a lion was Siya...his wife...

'Noooo ways Mr Raghavendra Sehgal...I successfully hid the shoes safely.. they are directly going into Anuj's feet and mind you his credit card will directly get into my little silver purse...

She showed her tingling silver purse hanging near her beautiful peach lehenga however her waist looked much more enticing to Raghav's eyes than the little silver purse...

He ran behind her while from ground floor to first floor staircase and the entire wedding crowd the bride and groom Anuj and Urmi were hooting for them.

Anuj for his elder brother Raghav...
Urmi for her sister Siya...
Although the happiest here were Siya-Raghav's friends and family who always shipped them inspite of the creeping differences they had...

But now that this marriage was bringing them closer day after day the entire Sehgal family was extremely happy and excited...

It was kind of unsaid romance in the air ❤️❤️❤️

However, This looked like serious competition right now...

After all it was Malhotra's vs Sehgals

While Siya now climbed to 2nd floor that still has her bedroom even after she married Raghav...

Siya jumped into her bedroom from her huge window

Although shocked at his wife's monkeying skills 🙊 Raghav followed the same and entered the bedroom via same window pane

'Give it to me Siya... Im not leaving without what I'm here for!!!' he was panting and laughing hard...

'Oh....paaalease Mr Sehgal... May it what happens I'm not letting you win this time...

I am taking these shoes and winning this!!!'

Saying she finally tried to run towards the main door to open the door..

While suddenly she felt a weight pushed on her back...

Next second there was a hot breath tracing her backless lehenga blouse...

Her breath hitched at it!!!

'Ra...Ra...Ra... Rag..hav'

'Hmmmmm' it came in a husky voice...

Now Siya's heart started beating hard...

Siya's POV: