I'm crazy about you Raghav ❤️🥺

Raghav's POV:

This lady proved it again on why I call her a tornado 🌪️

🤣🤣🤣
Because she is...
I mean yes the designer was a little way too sticky but Siya not just scared her but actually strangled her neck...

I tried hard pull her hold off her neck but then how do you forget...

She is the one and only Mrs Siya Raghavendra Sehgal!!!

Oh...no wait!!!

Mrs JEALOUS Siya Raghavendra Sehgal!!!

Spitfire... crazy and totally bonkers!!!

I had no other go to release the hold she caught on the designer's neck and so I carried her and pinned her to the bed.

She tried to get off my hold but I didn't let her go...

Next second she started beating me on my chest and stomach. She was punching me hard...And yaar though she looks weak... She punches real hard!

Direct dil pe (to the heart) !!! 😍

I quickly held both her hands and pinned her to the bed and bent closer to her...

Me being this close to her on the bed... while still being bare chested was making a gushing adrenaline rush in my entire body!

I bent closer to her and left a passionate kiss on her cheek and trailed open mouth towards her neck and slightly took a certain amount of her neck in my mouth sucking through while she made a seething fiery moan and I lost my mind...

My hands pinning her left the grip only to squeeze her waist tightly and she shuddered and moaned again while crying out my name passionately...

'Raghavvvvv' she called while I moved to kiss her jawline but she was still angry...

I had to cool down my fuming wife...
So next minute my lips covered hers and I smooched her like never before...
My lips moved on hers like she was my favorite fresh strawberry letting out her essence in my mouth...I was so not wanting to leave her now...

I slowly moved a little lower and left a kiss on her stomach while she whimpered and I could feel her body formed thorns like she felt the goosebumps way too much this time... which only encouraged me to continue...
While suddenly I heard a door knock and we heard Esha...

'Guys... You both can romance later... Gaayatri aunty is calling you both for Sehrabandi (tying the headgear) ritual...be there in 15 mins fast'

Siya's POV:

That very second I tried to get out of his hold...but he pinned me again and started kissing my jawline...

'Ragh... Raghavvvv... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease' I was literally begging him with a voice coming from the pit of my stomach... He was the fire that my body needs and yet wants to avoid...

He lifted his head up and looked at me...
'Only on one condition...'

'What?' I asked...

He smiled against my cheeks and nuzzled his nose and said in a whisper...
'Dress me up'

My eyes widened in shock 😳
'Whattttt??? Uh I mean... You... you can'

'I know I can...but I don't want to...you shooed away the designer.. now neither I have clothes nor a helper..so dress me up...I'm your little mannequin!!! Do me baby' he said in a husky voice and I choked on my saliva and Started coughing badly...

In no time he got down and pulled my hand And next second I stood up straight but my hands landed on his hard chest... tracing his chest...my fingers although loved it but my eyes weren't able to gather the guts to see his face...