When eyes do the talking 👁️

Raghav's POV:

Her big button eyes are my favorite when she keeps staring at me like I am going devour her !!!

Not that I dont want to ;)

But today it was because I asked her for a kiss!!!

Her eyes had a tint of shyness and a lot of fear at my reaction.. But i am not budging before I get what I want...

The hell I would...

I am dying here...

She kept looking at me and I loved looking at her beautiful face...

Her beautiful black and brown eyes... her sleek nose..her apple like cheeks... finally landing on her pink plump lips...

I swallowed through... How beautiful she is ...

Just one song kept playing in my head

"Kinna Sona tenu rab ne banaya... Ji kare dekhta rahu..."

Ufffff!!! hayeeeee

But this stubborn lady was still looking into my face here and there but not responding.

Stubborn woman!!!

"Well!!! Good for your wifey!!! You were warned before you said yes to this marriage!!!" and she narrowed her eyebrows while I lifted her closer to my chest and curled her up a little more and her eyes again grew bigger and I loved loved loved it so much!

I started walking towards the couch in our room and threw myself on it while she was still in my arms...

Me on the couch... she on my lap... how comfortable!!! Good job Raghav!!!

While her mouth was literally wide open...

"What is this Raghav?? Let me go" she whined in my arms but i kept my hands on her thighs and covered her tightly in my embrace...

And kept looking at her face...

"Shutup!!! Let me look at you my little Tornado" i said pulling her closer...

Our faces were inches away from each other.

I moved my index finger to move that one strand of hair touching her cheeks...

Lucky hair strand!!!

A smile escaped my lips but her big eyes kept looking at me..

While tightening my arms around her waist I asked her...

"Are you scared of me Siya"

Her big eyes grew even bigger and she nodded a NO with her lips making a O with a pout...

While my eyes concentrated on her soft pinks...

My index finger touched her lips and said.. "Dont do that!!! Its dangerous you know"

While her eyes bulged even bigger.. I kept looking at them and started laughing...

"Some day your eyes will fall on floor wifey...." i said

While she looked elsewhere as she probably realized how close were our faces...

"Take me to bed Raghav" she said...

I chuckled at them slowly sniffing through her brownish black hair and sniffed through their fragrance and said "You are turning me on by saying that wifey!!!"

Her head shot in my direction and she started fumbling "I...I ... I mean... I ... I..."

Just then we heard a knock at the door...