Bangalore Big Reveal - Part 2 - He is everything !!!

Raghav's POV:

I was happy with the presentation I gave to Vikrant. It took me total 2 hours to finalize the deal and I was extremely happy that he agreed to collaborate.

It was a huge success for BER Group as we will be able to now deliver the project to Hawai Group within the confined time span. I smiled and shook my hand with Vikrant while Vikrant walked out of the conference room towards Vikrant's cabin.

He swung open the door and I saw Siya sitting in his cabin browsing through her phone. While Vikrant asked me to take a seat. It was almost evening and Vikrant requested me and Siya to join a office party he had organized to celebrate Christmas.

I was quite happy today and I happily agreed while Siya taunted saying

"So you decided to work with his startup company Vikrant ? I mean think again he may not be capable to fulfill your demands... Specially money!!!"

To which I shot a look to Siya although what she said burnt my insides , Bela Mam's words revolved round my head... There is something so pure in her eyes.

So this time I decided to take it cool and smiled and next minute I took her hand right hand in both my hands and said looking into her eyes

"Dont worry Siya, if you are with me I will cross every hurdle in life!!! I promise" The last two words were literally a whisper...

While I saw her eyes suddenly brimming and grow bigger as saucers.

She swallowed a lump in her throat. While i noticed little tears in her eyes this time...

So every time she hurts me it hurts her too!!! She blinked continuously and swatted my hands...

"Guys my office party begins by 7... And I think you both must change... Why dont you both just get ready by 7 and I will pick you both... Trust me Bangalore is the best from Christmas to New year. You guys have visited Bangalore during its best times...And nothing on earth better than Namma (our in kannada) Bengaluru night life!!! " he said proudly....

While i averted my gazed from Siya to Vikrant. And thought for a while...It will be great to talk to Siya tonight. I need to know what is this.

While Siya said... "Ummm...No Vikrant... I avoid public gatherings ..."

To which Vikrant said  "Siya come on, its one of the best open terrace pubs in Bangalore. Please agree na.. Its the first time you visited Bangalore. Come on... "

She looked hesitant, I dont know why... she looked worried too.

Nodding his head finally Vikrant said...

"Fine then Raghav... atleast you join us... its going to be a great party.."

Me alone!!! What will I do... I was about to say a NO while Siya said "We will be ready at 7 Vikrant..."

I couldnt stop laughing... She doesnt want me to go alone anywhere... At times I wonder if I am her husband or her son.

***

I dressed up in a casual grey tshirt while I was still waiting for Siya as it was already 5 minutes left to 7pm. Vikrant had already arrived but Siya was still not ready...

I thought of finally dial her number but thats when I finally saw her coming and I froze.

She looked so sexy in her straight hair all white short business like dress.

My eyes refused to blink while my mouth opened wide like a fish.... She passed me a glare and quickly went and sat next to Vikrant on the passenger seat.