I love you Siya ❤️

Raghav's POV:

I kept moving and twirled her a little more while she smiled and I placed a warm kiss on her knuckles while she smiled and blushed more...

'Ok... Now listen...

And don't laugh...

This is serious ok... '

I said and she laughed louder...

'Dont Mrs Sehgal... Warna practically chup karana padega... (I'll have to shut you up practically) '  while she was shocked and I slightly smiled and said...

'And you know how good I am when it comes to practicals!!!' I said and she shivered a bit...

While I slowly saw her beautiful face and began...

2 years  6 months ago approximately...

I met a stubborn girl on the street and splashed dirty muddy water on her...

Not once ... Twice!!!

And she raised her one eyebrow and shot me a killer glare 🔥

And then the same night... She made my Diwali, my house shine brighter by stepping into my house...

Little did I know these beautiful feet not only entered my house ...they entered my life too...

And next second I saw her blush hard ...

I smiled ear to ear and continued...

That night first time when I saw you walk down the staircase...believe me Siya... I forgot to breathe...

To which she started laughing but then When she saw my eyes burning with desire... She stopped and continued looking into my eyes...

You we're anything but a shining sunrise that literally dawned upon me ... however I had only fallen for your external beauty then..and you literally gave me a royal ignore!!!

Haye tere wo nakhre (your attitude)

She laughed swiftly and tried to get rid of my hold...

And our endless fights began... however that day when you slapped me in college...I was furious... By the way you have slapped me multiple times at multiple ocassions in multiple angles... But it's ok...I'll explore to kiss you multiple times...in multiple angles... with multiple reasons... multiple times Sweetheart ❤️...

Her eyes widened again in shock 😳

And these eyes I've seen them grow bigger and bigger...I know they are beautiful...but everytime you widen them more...they tease and tickle me to go ten notches naughtier wifey...

To which I noticed her long thick eyelashes now touched her cheeks as she closed and opened her eyes and set her gaze at my chest...

And when you danced like a peacock...you literally made me realise the pace at which my heart can throb you know...so beautiful...so mesmerizing...so gorgeous...

But then the Goa thing happened... Shock pe Shock deti gayi aap biwi
(You kept on giving me shocks wife)

When I saw you that.... that day in....
I mean
..in..
In...
In... that...

Bikini .. I almost died and came back!
You were smoking hot. 
And I was scared to melt down...
And practically I did...
Infact I burnt into ashes when you told about Jordan...