Siya weds Raghavendra - The Contract Marriage!!!

Phase 2 begins...

Siya's POV:

Beautician was doing my hairdo in a bun & tucking various diamond pins into it.

I was wearing the personally designed Tan-Anisha's for tonight which had real diamond embedded in them which was made ready by them in mere 72 hours!

Yes... since we went to Ashwin uncle's office...this is the 3rd day since then.

The day we came back from the office, Ram uncle & my dad broke the news at home.

No one knows about the contract and the discussion we had in the office other than our fathers, Ashwin uncle & Raghav.

Our fathers proudly announced that we are in LOVE!!!

I chuckled thinking yes...In Love with an expiry date of 12 months...

Tears were pricking my eyes... In minutes I was engulfed in a hug by Bhabhi & Bhai.

Slowly Bhabhima asked in my ears.. "You are happy na Sona?"

I nodded a yes... & smiled wide... to which my Bhabhima saw my face & asked again..

"If this is because of the stupid hotel incident.. I can fight against everyone in the family...including Dad & your Samay Bhai too!!!"

I had tears in my eyes... She was indeed my mother in the name of my sister in law... I hugged her tightly & shamelessly lied to her for the first time ever in my life...

"No Bhabhi... I am in la....la...love... I will be happy with Raghav!!! He... He loves me too..."

While only I know how much I cursed my tongue!

This marriage was the only way around!!! It may look anything to anyone!

But I & Dad know why are we doing this! And I dont care even if Raghav hates me I need to get this done.

With the diamond studded waist chain that pricked my waist & a small cut on my waist that was burning badly I was brought back into this world from my past!!!

"Shit!!! I am sorry mam... This is a deep cut.. i never realised.. let me do the firs aid... I ... I am sorry" the assistant to the beautician was hell nervous now...

"Its ...Its fine.. Its just a small cut... Get me a first aid please... I will apply medicine & anyways the dupatta should cover it.. Its fine..." I said...

While a thoight crossed my mind...

My dad is called the Diamond king.. I have been studded with diamonds & jewellery from top to bottom, from my hairdo to my anklets... Everywhere!!! But see the diamonds of our own best hurt me the most!

Life is same... Our own dearest prick & hurt us the most...

They finally covered me with the bridal veil on my head & I took a glance in the mirror...

Just perfect everything! Just one small thing was missing!

Happiness!

Tears welled up again at the thought of the disaster I am going to make out of my life!

But I had no other go!!!

It was a must!

Just then Ashwin uncle's assistant Miss Nikki knocked at the door.

And she a kept big manila envelope infront of me...

I looked at her..

She hesitantly smiled...