Prologue - Teaser 3 - We are Poles Apart 💔

Neiv's POV:

'Once Malvika...just once I want to talk to her please...once please pleaseee' I was literally pleading now..

'Neiv please...Trust me... I tried my level best but she is not ready to listen to me or even Aaru...' she said...

I looked at Aaru and said 'You know right how much important this is for me... how can she...I wont go from here until she opens the door...Chaah... please' I literally started kicking the door...

While Mihir came running and was trying to stop me...

'Neiv bhai please... please.. you know how Di is... she is very stubborn' he said...

'Really?? Stubborn... I am ten times more stubborn than her... she cant do this... she cannot...Chaahat... open the got damn door' i started kicking the door again and again...

'Neiv please listen to me... give Chaah some time please... she is always like this... you have seen her....I also warned you' Malvika said..

I looked back and told her "Malvika.. she herself had agreed to this and now she is...I want a reason and hell I am leaving this place without it...Chaah....' I kicked the door again...

While Malvika pulled me back and shouted in one go... 'Enough Neiv... please stop... you know.. you know how she is...lI told you think twice.. give her time.. but no..I was always scared of this only.. Now you are literally doing this here... you must accept the fact that she ran away from the wedding alter Neiv!

Accept it!!!

She doesnt want this marriage!

She... she doesnt' she screamed a bit louder when Aaru held her and told her to breathe more... And made her drink some water... I felt guilty for behaving like that with Malvika when she was in this condition...

I felt guilty as Vansh was also not here and she was my responsibility in my best friend's absence...

She was a whole 6 months pregnant now... I felt terrible seeing her cry now but I lost my head too...

My woman...

My love backed off...

She just backed off...

How could she...

How could you Chaah...

😢🥺

Slowly I felt the door bolt unlock...

In one go I barged into the room where I saw Chaahat standing in one corner...

I was shocked...

The wedding lehenga was lying on the bed...

jewellery too was scattered on the bed...

And she stood there in the corner in her Tshirt and shorts...

I was shocked...

"You are not doing this now right Chaahat? You cant.. Chaah...you love me...you love me right?" I said softly

While I got no response from her...

I barged into her and pushed her to the wall and kissed her tightly on her lips...

I was sucking her lower lips and nibbling it like it was my only source of oxygen left on this earth while my tears kept flowing nonstop...

"Chaah... you are not doing this... I... I love you Chaah"

But I got no response from her...

Neither to my kiss... neither for my words...

I was shocked...

I was taken back...

I turned around and started taking heavy steps towards the door...

"Vansh and Malvika's words hammered in my ears.. you are hurrying Neiv... you dont want this...this....this early atleast... please rethink!!!"

How I wish I heard my bestie once...

Once...

"Neiv!!!"

I heard her voice from behind me...

I turned around with my eyes filled with tears...

"I ... am sorry.. But... we are poles apart... Its ... Its  impossible!" she said it all in one line..

And my heart sank into the darkest dungeons and I felt the pain of a hundred swords slashed against my heart...

Tearing and ripping into pieces...

Broken... Lonely.. Hurt...

Neiv Dev Kapoor almost died today!!!🥺💔

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dearest Readers,

This is the 3rd Prologue Teaser of

World's Apart - Devil 😈 vs Witch 🧹

Hope you liked it...

It's indeed going to be a roller coaster journey for #Neiyat

Releasing this tonight for a dearest cutest special one ❤️

a_behir_fan

It's my Malu's Birthday today ❤️

Happy Birthday Malvika 🎈🎂🎉🎊
God bless you sweetheart ❤️
Stay healthy and happy always ❤️

Hope you liked your gift ❤️

This one will begin post

Written in our destiny ❤️...

Till then keep enjoying #SiRa2.0

Keep reading ❤️ Keep supporting ❤️

Love Love ❤️
Vpsisthename20 ❤️