Chapter 1

Hi all! Welcome to a World Away, the cast for everyone is going to be the same but for anyone wondering this is what Maya looks like!

Right now, the absolute worst thing in my life is that I'm a pureblood Slytherin. Yes, that's my biggest problem, you may be thinking Maya? What the hell you sound like your life is amazing, or maybe you have death-eater parents.

Wrong again I Maya Southerland, am hopelessly in love with muggle-born Gryffindor. The one and only Hermione Jean Granger, yes you heard me right the Hermione who is in the Golden Trio with good old Scar Head.

I could never tell anyone I'd A. Be rejected B. Get made fun of by the other Slytherins and last but not least, C. I'd be utterly heart-broken; I would never be able to look at her the same. It was settled. I'd stare at her from across the potions classroom while she listened intensively.

I awoke the next morning to Pansy Parkinson shaking me awake.

Last night I had the most amazing dream, I had finally let Hermione know how I felt and she had kissed me.

It was all I ever wanted right now my nights where long and lonely, unless Pansy had a nightmare and needed a bunk mate then I'd be happy to share.

"Maya! You need to get up; we have breakfast soon you know. Also, you were talking in your sleep last night, it was quite interesting Blaise and Draco would love to hear about it"

Shit. What the hell was I dreaming about, the last time I talked in my sleep I spilled one of Blaise's secrets. I'm a bit of a blabber mouth when it comes to sleep talking, took him a while to forgive me even after Nott explained I couldn't control it.

"Pansy. Pansy, get your ass over here! What the hell was I talking about?"

"Oh, you know just something along the lines of... 'I've been waiting so long to do this to you' and so on..."

"Pansy Parkinson! DON'T YOU DARE TELL THE BOYS ABOUT THIS"

With that Pansy was out the door on her way to the common room yelling out the boy's names. God dammit, I threw on my jumper and bolted down the stairs. Fuck I was too late, she had found the boys and started to blab.

"You guys will not believe what Maya spilled in her sleep last night!" screamed Pansy.

"She didn't spill anymore of mine, Right? Right?" Blaise said in a panicked tone.

Ah yes Blaise Zabani, Blaise was a massive drama queen and when I say it I mean it. He is also a big stoner so it's always nice to have a hit now and then.

"Little Miss Maya is blabbing again? God this has got to be interesting" Draco said with a smirk appearing on his lips.

Draco Malloy, well he is Draco Malfoy. Both our families are in the sacred 28 so naturally our parents raised us together, Draco was like my brother. Because siblings look out for each-other, siblings are also annoying as shit at times.

"Oh god Blaise you should see your face!" Theo said threw laughter.

Theodore Nott. He hates being called Theodore so naturally I call him that, how would I even begin to describe Theo. Well for starters a Cocky Horny wanker who never knows when it's not a good time to crack out a joke, but it's all apart of his charm so we have all grown to love it.

Expect for when you don't love it.

"Ah yes but you see, she's blabbed her own secrets!" said an excited Pansy.

Pansy. When I say Pansy is the life of the party I mean it, she will do practically any dare and drink anything even if she doesn't know what it is. I met Pansy at the sorting ceremony and we become inseparable ever since!

"Oh, now this is going to be very interesting" exclaimed Draco.

"Maya is totally in love! 'Oh, you don't know who long I've waited to do this' I can't believe it" Pansy said as she mocked me.

I saw turning absolutely red, red in the checks and the ears and god maybe even my chest!

"Well Maya! Who's the lucky man? Me or Draco" teased Blaise.

How ironic they 'man' she was quite the opposite of a man let me tell you that, and how could they even consider themselves men jeez.

"Well, uh we have breakfast in fifteen minutes and if you lot haven't noticed, I'm still in my night wear. So, I best be off I'll see you at breakfast lovely talk!" I said in an extremely panicked tone.

Fuck they are going to think that I have a crush on Draco or Blaise! I just didn't want them to know that it was Hermione, and they didn't even know I liked girls. I still had to get ready for the day.

There was no way in hell they would figure it out, like seriously. I'm cunning so I'm naturally good at hiding things, but they are all cunning too. That was the hard thing about having friends with a lot of the same personality traits, but it was good at times.

I fumbled around mine and Pansy's dorm trying to get dress whilst franticly trying to avoid having a panic attack. I finally managed to tie my tie, pull my hair back and make my way down to the hall.

Since Pansy had decided to let me sleep talk instead of waking me up I didn't really have any time to get all pretty if you know what I mean, I swear to god if I run into Hermione then I'm going to fucking kill her then myself.

Why did I feel like today wasn't going to be my day, actually I felt that everyday. But today wasn't going to be it.

Fuck this shit hole.