Careful What You Wish For

NOTE! Please read before you keep on going!!

Okay there's been a little change in the story so I could make this ending better without changing much 😊

So if you're up to date, please go back to the previous chapter and read the ending, I changed Tanes POV so things will make more sense! 💕

THANKS SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH THIS STORY! 💞💞

------

20TH OF JULY

Samantha

As the alarm goes off, I reach over and grab my phone. I slide the little icon on the screen to turn it off, and I get up, stretch my arms over my head, and rub my eyes, feeling a little confused.

I look around, and find Em sprawled on the bed in front of me, the blanket’s a tangled mess around her body. I drop to the floor and do ten sit ups as quickly as I can, waking my brain up. Then I stand back up, and I’m about to shake Em awake, but I stop myself... something seems odd.
I run over to the window in the room, and pull the curtains open.

“Aggg, shut it,” Em groans as the light hits her right in the eyes.

“Where…” I say, but then it hits me. We’re in Turangi. “Oh, wow,” I say as I sit back on my bed, feeling a little dizzy.

“You okay?” Em asks as she pulls herself to a sitting position and wraps the blanket around her body. “You look a bit pale.”

“Oh, I had the weirdest dream!” I say as I shake my head, the memories already starting to go away.

“Uh, oh, tell quickly before you forget!” Em says excitedly, and I’m automatically reminded of the pajama parties from when we were kids, and we’d share our dreams as soon as we woke up. Em would always fill in the blanks from my memory by making up cool details for the story.

“Oh, it’s silly,” I say as I wave a hand in front of me.

“Come on, for the good ol' times!” She says, and I can see the huge smile spreading on her face.

“Okay, okay.” I try to put the images and little pieces back together.

“I dreamed that we were back in the Redwoods, and when we got caught up in that storm, it was ten times worse than it actually was. There was lightning and thunder, and trees were falling over.”

“It was a nightmare,” Em quips.

“Not really, well... kind of… It was at the start, when we got separated in the storm, and I fell over in a ditch or something. There was water everywhere, and I was bruised and couldn’t walk.”

“Definitely a nightmare.”

“But then a guy saved me.” I blush as soon as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

“Wooo, was he super hot and strong?” She asks excitedly.

“He was, actually,” I admit, a little ashamed.

“Obviously!” Em chirps. “Guys in dreams are always to die for, what was he like?”

I try to picture his image in my mind, and I feel like the details are vague. But the more I think about it, the more clear I can see him. The strong jawline, the broad shoulders and strong chest muscles, the solid arms cradling me like a damsel in distress. The dark hair and green eyes…