Love at First Letter - 13

Chapter Thirteen

Hazel Tate,

Describe myself.

You're putting a lot of pressure on me. When a beautiful girl asks you to describe yourself, well it's nerve wracking, but I'll do it the best I can. I have brown hair, which has recently been buzzed cut which is courtesy of your uncle. According to him, our hair was getting too long but I couldn't disagree. My eyes are blue and I'm pretty strong but what army man isn't? I don't know what else to say, I'm not good with words like you are.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, but I'm sure she's going to be fine. She'll remember.

I would love to borrow your collection of Harry Potter novels. You're saving me a shit ton of money, so thanks. You seem to have a habit of doing that.

A werewolf novel. It does not seem like something I would voluntarily read, but for you I will make sure to pick up a copy as soon as it comes out. I'm sure it will turn out great, you have nothing to worry about.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

So I received a letter from my family. Turns out my sister has a boyfriend. A boyfriend! And I'm not there to scare him off. When my little sister first turned sixteen, she had her first boyfriend. I was a little worried for her, but they dated for a couple months, and then he cheated on her! Let's just say, that boy will never cheat on anybody ever again. So I'm a little over protective, it's not a crime. This boy better treat my sister right. Okay, so maybe I sent the boy to the hospital but all he had was a broken nose and a few bruises, other than that he was fine.

If you think that's bad, just wait until I tell you what happened when I found out that another boy actually had the balls to put his hand on my sister. Left a bruise for days. 

Duty calls,  

Brett Tinsley

It seems like forever since I've had quality time with my roommates. We were all so busy with work these days, we barely had time to just sit down and relax while watching a movie. Preferably one with a lot of good looking guys. Johanna, Cara and I were sat in the living room watching all of our favorites movies. We've been here since we woke up this morning. They had both called off work, taking a personal day, and I decided to shut down the computer and take a break.

We had candy and junk food spread out around the room and the table in front of us. We had ordered a few pizzas, went to the local grocery store and picked up a basket full of candy and popped many bags of popcorn. There were a couple open bottles of wine on the table and we were currently watching our third movie.

Johanna reached over to grab the remote, turning down the volume and turning so she could see both Cara and me. "So how's the writing going with the Logan Parker?"

"We haven't actually written anything yet. We just have a slight outline, actually it's just a rough idea not even an outline yet or a plot." It was true, all we knew was that it was going to be a werewolf romance novel, that didn't say much about the book. It said that the main protagonist was probably going to be a werwolf and they would fall in love with somebody. Sounds icnredibly interesting.

"If you're not writing then what have y'all been doing when you leave to go meet him?" Cara asked, picking up the tub of chocolate ice cream and without getting a bowl, shoves her spoon into the ice cream and shameless shoves the whole spoon into her mouth. I shake my head at her, but do the same.