𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

We stood in silence for a few minutes, both just looking down at our feet, you could cut the tension with a knife. I could see he was waiting for me to give him my answer as kept glancing at his watch impatiently.

"I have to go, i need to find Blaise", i announced, breaking the awkward silence causing Malfoy's face to drop, he looked as though he was about to cry.

"That's great, you just drag me along for the ride and then drop me, i really opened myself up to you Alexis and you just used me for sex", he sighed.

"I said i have to go, don't make this any harder than it needs to be", i replied.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back before i could walk away, his sad expression quickly changed to a faint smile.

"Before you go, there's something i'd like to say", Malfoy said softly.

"Whatever it is Malfoy, my decision isn't going to change, but go ahead", i said.

"I just wanted to say that, these past few weeks that i've spent with you have been the greatest few weeks of my life", Malfoy smiled.

"Draco-

"Just let me finish, i got to experience true happiness all thanks to you and i know you don't feel the same way as me but thankyou Alexis, thank-you for showing me the good in life", Malfoy beamed.

"I said i have to go, don't follow me",I pushed his hand off my arm and gave him a weak smile before slowly walking away.

As i slowly walked away, i glanced back at him, he just stood there watching me walk away from him.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I sat in the common room, waiting for Blaise. I was glad to see that the common room was empty, i didn't want the rest of Slytherin being there when i talked to Blaise.

I waited for about 20 minutes, before he finally turned up. He came over to hug me, i politely hugged back but couldn't help but smell the girls perfume on his robe, i chose to ignore it as i didn't really care.

"Hey Lexi, how come you wanted to meet me here", he questioned with a creepy smirk on his face.

I felt uncomfortable when i heard him call me that, only Malfoy had ever called me that.

"Not for sex so you can wipe that look off your face, just sit down please, i need to talk to you" i said .

He took a seat down next me, rubbing my thigh whilst smirking at me. I gave him a disgusted look and shoved me away.

"Blaise can you not?I'm trying to tell you something for fuck sake", i spat.

"Merlin's beard calm down, take it that it's the time of the month", he laughed.

"This is exactly why i want to say what i'm about to say", i shouted.

"Well say it quickly, i have quidditch practice in 10 minutes", he demanded.

"No you have a girl in 10 minutes, practice isn't until Wednesday but i asked you here because, well i think we should break up", i sighed.

He didn't even look hurt by what i had just told him, you'd think after many years of dating he might
at-least shed one tear but instead he found this completely hilarious.

"Alexis listen, that's not going to happen, i have a reputation to withhold and well your brother and your whole family is legendary so it makes me look good, if i'm dating his sister", he laughed.

What a complete and utter arse, is he really saying that he's only with me just because i make him look good? because i'm the twin sister of 'The famous Harry Potter'.

"So this whole time we've been dating, you never even liked me? you just pretend to because of who my family is, that's fucking pathetic", i yelled.

"I don't really see why you're kicking off, i'm just saying that it wouldn't be any good for you to end it with me", he said.

"What the hell do you mean by that? are trying to force me to stay with you", i spat.

"I'm telling you now Alexis, if you break up with me, things will not end well for you, i know things about you and don't think for one second that i won't expose them secrets", He stood up from the chair, he rested his hands on the armrests on the chair that i was sitting on. He gave me evil smirk as he got up close in my face, he knew how to intimidate me.

My throat tightened as he spoke, i knew what secrets he was talking about and i also knew that no one could ever know.

"I have to ask, do you even like me?", i asked not really caring for the answer.

"At first no, i was just using you i guess but as time went on you started to grow on me", he replied.

I now knew what he was capable of, i couldn't risk him exposing my secrets so i had to play along, i had to pretend that i liked him still.

"I'm sorry about before, about the breaking up thing, i think i was just having a bad day", i said falsely.

"I'll forgive you, but don't do shit like that ever again do you hear me?", he said as he bent down and kissed me on the lips.

I felt repulsed as he kissed me, but i had to act normal so i kissed him back.

"Now come on, let's go to my room and you can show me how sorry you are", he smirked as he pulled me up from the chair.

As he dragged me along to his room, i felt sick to my stomach, this is not how i wanted this to go. I thought i could just end it with him and then try and make it work with Draco.

I was so excited as i sat waiting for Blaise, thinking i was going to run back to Draco, telling him the great news that i'd left Blaise but now instead he'll think i chose Blaise over him.

What am i going to do? I think i'm in love with Draco.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated