1

Change. Change is constant. Change is inevitable. Change can be good. Change can be bad. For me, Kyler Shay Adams, change just sucks. I hate change! I'm 17 years old but a lot of people say I look 21. I'm 5'9" tall and I have black hair and natural tan skin. I have big dark brown eyes, full lips and dimples that are always on display sometimes even when I'm not smiling. I have an athletic body that I take pride in especially my abs. Oh, and to go ahead and clear the air, I'm a lesbian and I'm obsessed with tattoos. I got my first tattoo of an arrow on my collarbone for my 16th birthday. My mom knew I was obsessed with tattoos so that was a perfect gift for my birthday since that was all I had been asking for.

Since the first tattoo, I have gotten five more. I have the arrow on my collarbone, a poem on the left side of my ribs, a rose wrap around my right forearm, a sugar skull on my left thigh, a feather on top of my right foot and a quote on my left bicep. I think tattoos are sexy, well on most people and if they are done correctly. Personally I think mine add to my sex appeal.

Yes, I am confident and proud of my looks and gladly accept that most girls and guys want me. However, I only like girls and would never look at a guy in that way. Everything about the female body is sexy and complex and so... delicious. I have fucked quite a few girls since I was 16. Yes, a lot of people call me a player but I don't care. I will fuck a beautiful girl in a heartbeat but I have never let anyone fuck me. I know that may seem weird but it is what it is. I make it very clear upfront that it's just to please them and that's it, no fucking me. I will make out with girls and let them feel me up but I never let them go any further. One and done and I never fuck the same girl twice. That's my rule and if they don't agree then I have nothing for them. I love giving them pleasure and I'm happy with what I do for them. Trust me, I can please any girl and leave them wanting more. I have also helped a few straight girls realize they were not really straight after all.

I'm confident in my abilities and I know I can work wonders with my tongue and fingers. I always have girls screaming my name wanting more. I mostly fuck the girls because they want me to. Most of the time I'm turned on by some but not to the point that I want them pleasing me. I just haven't met a girl that I feel the connection I'm looking for to let them fuck me. I know that may seem weird to some, or crazy but I'm looking for that magnetic connection. So far I haven't had that, so yes, I'm still a virgin.

Of course nobody knows that with as many girls as I've messed with. Honestly I don't know if there is a girl on the face of this planet that could please me. Maybe there's a woman out there that could but it will not happen unless I feel that connection with them. You see, I am very much attracted to older women. By older women, I mean over 21 and preferably 22 to 30.

I've fucked girls older than me that were in college but never anyone over 21. There have been plenty of women that wanted me to but I couldn't do it. Trust me I hated turning them down but it was for the best. With me being considered a minor I didn't want to do anything that they could get in trouble for. Of course they were not actually having sex with me but it wasn't worth the risk to me if we were caught. Now once I turn 18 then yeah, I will have no problem messing with older women. I have had a few give me their numbers saying they will be waiting on my phone call once I turn 18. That's how bad some of these women want me.

I've never been in a relationship mainly because of events from my past, well my parents past actually. I guess you could say I'm scared of the outcome and just don't want to put myself out there like that to just be broken in the end. I've seen how a relationship can end and the pain that comes from it first hand. Speaking of pain, a little over a month ago my life changed forever. I have woken up nearly every day since wishing it was just all a bad dream. It's not though and I have to face reality every morning knowing my life will never be the same again. I am left with a void in my life, just an empty hole in my heart.

So there you have it, that's a little about me. Oh and I don't do the whole lesbian category thing based on how I dress. I'm not against wearing dresses and actually like to dress up sometimes but I prefer jeans, t-shirts, sweatpants, shorts and hoodies. Everybody is unique in their own way. Nobody should be conformed to a label or category. Be who you are and live your life the way you want and not worry about what other people think.