Chapter 3

I stirred in my sleep. I heard faint movements, and rustling. I slowly half open my eyes to see what looks like my mate looking for something through the drawers. And when I fully open my eyes, I notice the he is shirtless, and looking through his drawers for a shirt. I sit up in the bed, and observe him. All I see his muscular back, because not even seconds later, he turns around and looks at me.

"Good morning love," he says as he turns back around and takes out a dark blue dress shirt, and puts it on. I wait a little bit longer in bed - waiting for him to leave. "I pulled out a dress for you to where today." I look around the room, and see a short nude coloured bodycone dress layer flat on the chair near the bed.

I huff and get out of the bed. I walk over to the dress. "You couldn't find any other dress? Like, I don't know, a longer one?" I ask annoyed, but annoyed at myself for packing this in my suitcase. I look at my mate, as bottoms up his shirt, and he smirks at me knowingly.

"Doesn't matter, no one will try anything, so long as they know that you are mine." He says in a seductive reassuring voice. I give him a sideways glance, and nod slightly as I bite the inside of me cheek. Even though I don't like being his mate, I must admit that knowing no one will try anything is kind of reassuring. Guess that's a good thing about being mated with an Alpha.

"Alright get out, I need to change," I say as I walk up to him and try to push him towards the door, but he just chuckles at me amused. Ya, no, there is no way I can push him out the door. "Ok, just leave! I need to change, and I know you can't be late." He gives a pointed look as if saying I was right. But I know - he'll never admit to that.

He walks out of the bedroom, and I sigh deeply. I look over at the dress, dreading that I have to wear it. I get undressed, and slip the dress on quickly, knowing that if I took too long, my mate wouldn't be in a good mood. I brush through my long brownish hair, than do a little bit of makeup. Once I'm done, I spray a little perfume on, than walk out with a matching pair of nude heels.

When I meet him at the front door, he growls in frustration - No doubt about my perfume sent. It makes me smirk, as he takes hold of my hand, and we start walk through the forest.

When we finally get to where he works, he looks at me sternly, as if to to remind me what we talked about last night. I roll my eyes at him and fold my arms across my chest. He let's out a sigh of annoyance, than puts a hand on my waist. I jump a little in surprise, as I move away from his arm.

"What's the matter?!" He snaps quietly, not wanting to attract attention to ourselves.

"I don't want you to touch me." I say as I glare at him in the eyes, as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Look! We don't have time for this, stop being foolish!" I glare and scowl at him as he does the same. I'm not being foolish! How dare he! He has no right! All he did was claim me! That doesn't give him the right to call me foolish!

"Fine! Unless you want the non mated men, throwing themselves I suggest you suck it up!" He snaps at me, with his jaw and fists clenched tightly. I have the sudden urge to slap him across the face, but I hold back - for now.

"Fine!" I snap, as I wrap my arms around his strong arm, and hold it tightly, as we walk into the building. As soon as we walked into the building, all eyes stare at us - well mostly me - but they all then bow their heads as we walk past them, and up to the platform. I let go of my mates arm, as he walks to the center of the platform, and I stay on the side. I notice at least over 40 people in front of us, all still with their heads bowed.

My mate stands tall and threatening, with his hands placed behind his back, as he scans over the crowd. He than looks in my direction, and gives a nod over my head, I raise an eyebrow, and see a guy with dark brown hair, green eyes, and tough jaw line come up to me, non blinking. I immediately step away from him and look up at my mate, who give me gentle nod.