Chapter 6

I rest my hands on his shoulders, as I sit up in his lap. I stare into his eyes, almost everything comes back to me. How is it that I forgot who he was? Oh right, cause he let me cry and let me get away with showing a certain type of weakness. But now, the Alpha is back, and ready to protect his territory.

I let out a sigh, and look away. " Do you really think that's they way to go, Ashton? To kill her?" I look back into his eyes, when his arms tighten around me. I shift under his arms feeling a bit awkward.

His eye darken, and he clench's his jaw. "I don't care what I have to do to her or anyone, you're my mate, I'd do anything." For split second I felt my heart skip a beat. I admit that was sweet, but I'm not gonna lose my focus on sweet words.

I sigh, and run a hand through my long hair. "Ok...but, don't...kill her." His eyes widen as he looks at me. He must think I'm crazy and stupid at the same time.

"What do you mean don't kill her?! Are you crazy? She insulted and humiliated you!" He hisses fiercely, I nod in understanding, but still not wanting for him to kill her.

"You can do anything else you want to her, but just don't kill her. And yes, I know that I did threaten her life before, but that was just a fear tactic. But like I said before, I don't think killing her is the way to go." He glares at me, as I remain impassive.

"You're unbelievable!" He gets up from the floor, lifting me up with him in his arms. I try to get out of his grip, but he doesn't let me, he just holds me even tighter, as he carries my bridal style. I'm annoyed now.

He walks out the front door, and we start heading towards the building. We walk through the door, and once more, the people stop what they're doing and bow their heads to us. Ashton goes onto the platform, and puts me down gently. Finally!! Ashton calls his beta over, and tells his him to gather everyone and tell them to come to the main floor for a meeting. Hunter heads off quickly, and I look at Ashton with a raised eyebrow.

I thought he was gonna do something to Celeste? But I guess he's just gonna talk about respecting me again. Well we'll see about that. Slowly, more male and females start piling up inside on the main floor. Most if them have nervous faces on, and I'm pretty sure that can cause you death if you show any sign of weakness, but I don't really know.

About 20 minutes later, the main floor - in front of the platform is filled with males and females. They all are looking straight at Ashton, with their hands folded behind their backs. I'm sure he can smell the tense in the room, as people are scared for what's happening. I scan my eyes over everyone, and I see Celeste in the crowd, looking bored as hell. She catches my eye, and she smirks at me. Than suddenly Ashton speaks.

"I have I not told my pack to respect their Alpha Female?!" Celeste's eyes snap to Ashton, and I read fear in her eyes. Good. I'm glad she's scared. She should be.

"Yes Alpha Black." The males and females all say in unison.

"Than why?! Someone tell me why, she gets disrespected and shamed when I warned you! And I made sure to make myself clear, that if anyone were to ever do that, it would almost cost them their lives!" Ashton snaps angrily, as some expressions are stunned. I watch Celeste as her face drops. Her lips are trembling, as she looks at me terrified. I raise my eyebrows amused.

"No one?! Ok than, Celeste! Why don't you come up here than!" Ashton says this with a fake smile and a heavy sarcasm in his voice. Everyone looks at Celeste, who looks on the verge of tears as she slowly makes her way to platform. Ashton helps her up, makes her stand in the front, as I move to the side a little, watch intensely.