7

Ashton woke me up early this morning, just so I could make breakfast. It's Saturday. Ya that's it, it's Saturday, and I'm not in the mood for arguing, talking, or basically doing anything. But I did tell Ashton I would spend the day with him, so we can get to know each other better. I made him pancakes with lots of bacon, than we left the house.

I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't ask any questions either. Which I knew he liked. I watch the trees goes by as we drive. Soon, the trees disappear from my sight, and it's just an open field, with no trees and no grass. The grass looks died, it's yellow and short. I forrow my eyebrows in confusion. I was not expecting this. I turn my head to Ashton, who is concentrated on the road. But I know he senses my confusion.

"I'm taking you to the mundane area." He turns his head to the side, and smirks at me. I open my mouth then close, with a slight nod, as I look out my window again.

"And why are we going there?"

"Cause, I feel like we can like each other by getting to know each other better," he pause, and we both look at each other. "And because I feel your stress, I feel you need this to take your mind off of things." I give him a smile. But it's small, like really smile and gentle. He smiles back at me mischievously and I roll my eyes. He always breaks the mood!

I notice that we start to head into more of full and crowed environment. There're a bunch of cars, some stores and food places. Mundane are walking about in the sunny but kind of cold weather. Ashton drives into a busy parking lot, and parks the car a little further away from the stores in front of us. He gets out of the car, and goes around to open my door for me. I shake my head at his gesture, amused.

When he closes the door, he tries to put a hand around my waist but I dodge it, playing it off with a smirk of playfulness. He rolls his eyes at me, than holds out his arm slightly. I take it, and look around more, to understand where we are. If I am correct, a giant building, with pictures of models on the windows, and lots people, means that this is a mall. Why'd he bring me to the mall?

I know he said he wanted us to get to know each other better, but why at a mall? I don't want or need him to spend any money on me, but knowing him, he'll just do it anyways no matter what I say. I look at all the people around, and notice some things. Like for example, some smell really bad, and some smell like they sprayed the whole bottle of perfume or cologne on. Some people with lots of bags and some with only a little bit.

I don't know if this is normal, or weird since we are werewolves and we're not really used this kind of stuff. But it looks like it's normal...for all I know. I look up at Ashton, who seems to have a tense jaw and back. I now realize his fists are clenched, and he has a glare in his eyes. I nudge him slightly, and looks down at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, but he doesn't say anything and just looks forwards again. I sigh and roll my eyes, and that's when I notice guys around my age staring at me; amused. That look. They way the look at me. I look away and tighten my grip on Ashton's arm, as my breathing starts to quicken. Ashton looks down at me and notices the guys.

Ashton pulls his arm away from mine, and pulls me to the other side of him, making sure the guys don't have full sight of me. I than re-wrap my arms around his. I see him glare at the guys, making them scowl, but not look at me again. I breathe a sigh of relief silently as we enter the mall. Immediately, there are stairs that move on their own to get to the second floor, with stores with some good and some bad looking clothes, people everywhere talking and laughing. This is a very enthusiastic place.

Ashton leads us to what I think is a food court, and we sit at a table. We didn't even get food! I mean, it took us at least 30 minutes to get here, and I made him breakfast at 9, so I'm kind of hungry. But whatever, I'll just wait, cause he looks very serious. We are sitting opposite from each other, and gazing into each others eyes. His hazel eyes are intimidating... on some levels. We stare at each other until he finally breaks the silence.