Chapter 10

Today was the day. It was Halloween, or the full moon. Everyone, in our pack, was becoming really violent with each other. But Ashton, well he was a whole different story. His eyes had more of a yellowish-brown look, than his brown and green eyes. They become more intense, but yet, still beautiful. He almost ripped off someone's head yesterday for God knows what!

He tried his best to not snap at me, or yell at me, or even go full beast on me. But today, just really wasn't the day, and I really don't think he'll give anyone the time of day. He made him breakfast which he devoured, knowing he wanted more, I just gave him mine. Not really out of kindness or anything, just because I was in a mood today. Like a "don't talk to me" or "I'm not interested in your stupid crap right now, Ashton" kind of mood. More the second one if anything.

But turns out the feeling mutual. He doesn't talk to me, doesn't look me in the eyes - even if I feel him staring at me. Ashton is at work right now, and I'm just at home trying to relax myself, and mediate. I sit down on the living room floor, cross my legs, and close my eyes. I try and clear everything out of my mind.

Ya well, not that good with the front slamming. I shake my head, when I sense Ashton. I sigh, oh god, what now...? I feel his piercing and intense eyes all over me. I wince in annoyance. I open my eyes and turn my head to him annoyed. My eyes are immediately drawn to his almost yellow eyes, I look away, when his look intensifies.

I close my eyes again, but I feel him walking towards. I close my eyes harder, trying so very hard to ignore him, but that changed when he decides to whisper in my head with a husky and seductive voice. "Today is not the day to wear your perfume, unless you want me to do you right now, I suggest you take a shower, making sure your sent is unnoticeable." I shudder, when his lips caress my ear. He moves away from me, and I immediately get up and heads towards my room for a shower.

The only reason I'm obeying him right away is because...well I'm not interested in us mating right now. I strip down and get into the shower. I make sure I don't use a lot of my shampoo and body wash, since they also have scents to them, can never be too careful. Especially around Ashton.

Once I'm done, I put a pair of shorts on with an oversized t-shirt, making sure I don't put on my perfume. I brush through my long wet hair, than ruffle it a little. I walk back into the living room, and see Ashton sitting on the barstool in front of the counter. He gives me a side glance, that's my ears turn a little pink. His dark hair covering his eyes, his jaw line and just him in general. I look away from him, and lie down on the big leather white couch.

He leans on the back on the couch as I look up at him, and he looks down at me. I pout a little when I see him smirk a little. "You're attracted to me." His words makes my eyes widen but turn cold. I scowl a little bit at him, than roll my eyes. I hate days of the full moon, no wonder I found him disturbingly attractive.

I scoff with a sneer to my words. "Don't get used to it! I'm only like this cause of this stupid full moon that's approaching in less than 5 hours!" His smirk doesn't drop though. Quite the opposite actually. It grows more, and those strands of hair falling in front of his eyes are making him look very, very desirable.

"Well, I wish I could say the same for you. But seeing as I was already attracted you and desired you, this fully moon is making me desire you even more, love." That stupid ass nickname, I scowl as he caresses my cheek. He leans away from the couch with a sigh.

"What's wrong now?" I hiss, sitting up from the couch, l looking at him from over the couch.

"You...I can't be around you right now...sorry love, if you need me I'll be in my office." He walks to the front door with a tense back. Is this guy for real?! I would say he's not the greatest at keeping in his desire, but if that were true I highly doubt we'd be here right now. I get up from the couch, and nod at him to go.