𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Do you ever just sit there and reminisce about how good things used to be;

"In loving memory of Lily and James Potter, oh i miss them terribly harry", i whimpered as he took his hand in mine.

"It's okay Alex, they're in a better place now", he said trying to cheer me up.

I rested my head on his shoulder as i sobbed, he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"I can't help but think that if they never had us, that they'd still be alive", i sniffled.

He lifted my chin up with his finger, smiling at me warmly as he spoke.

"Alex don't, you can't think like that", he said softly.

"I'm just glad we have each-other, i don't know what i'd do if i lost you too" i mumbled.

He pulled me into a tight hug, i hugged him back even tighter, scared i was going to lose him.

"Don't be stupid you'll never lose me, i'm your brother, i'll always be here for you", he smiled.

I remember that day so clearly, it was our tenth birthday. Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia spent the day being their usual snotty selves, so me and Harry snook out of the house for a few hours. A cemetery nearby had graves belonging to our parents, we didn't know at the time that they weren't the real ones, but it still meant something to us.

We had made two jam sandwiches, grabbed two juice cartoons and nicked some flowers from Aunt Petunia's greenhouse. I remember the snow, it was so thick and white. It was extremely exciting for us, as we'd never been allowed out in the snow before, we'd always just sat in the window watching Dudley, the blowsy sod stomping around in the snow. He always ended up crying from how cold the snow was, or because he caught me and Harry laughing.

When we got to the cemetery, we took a seat on the hard ground in-front of our parents grave. It was our first time visiting the grave as we was never allowed, it upset Harry when he realised that no one had ever left flowers for them. I smiled at him sweetly before laying the flowers down, a smile soon emerged on his face as-well, which was nice to see as Harry didn't smile much. We sat and ate our sandwiches, as we spoke to our parents like they was really there with us, after a few hours we decided it was best to head home. We said goodbye to our parents before slowly walking away holding hands. Like i said it was the best day ever, i remember every word that came out of Harry's mouth;

"I love you Alex, we always have each-other", he beamed.

"I love you too Harry, i still do yet you don't", i sighed.

"My names Blaise, i'm not that forgettable am i?", he laughed.

Blaise sat there, a confused look on his face. I totally spaced out, i forgot he was even there.

"My bad, i think i was daydreaming, i totally forgot what we was talking about", i sighed.

"I was just saying about Slughorn's Dinner party, the fact that your stupid brother is going", he replied.

I hated so badly when he spoke about harry, it was never in a nice way. I kept my anger to myself and decided to ignore his name calling. I'd been thinking about the dinner party for a while now, i knew i had to ask Blaise since he was my boyfriend, but i knew he wasn't who i wanted as my date.

"Yeah that's right, the dinner party so since you're already going, would you like to be my date", i said falsely.

"No can do, i have loads of homework due so i have to stay in, sorry beautiful", he said.

He slung his bag on his shoulder before sitting up, he kissed me softly on the cheek before saying goodbye.

I knew i couldn't go without a date, i'd be the only one and that would just be embarrassing.

Maybe i could ask Draco after all, that's only if he still isn't angry with me over the punch incident. I had to meet him to finish the cabinet tomorrow anyways so maybe i could ask him.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated