Priya Manoban

Hey Priya, where are you going? Are you going to leave already? - Yeah, I'm getting bored...What? Why??? There are so many  women here, eyeing on you, seeing you like a delish. Stop it Bam, I'm really not in the mood. Why? Are you having a headache? Uh yeah sortoff... okay lets go home I'll call IU so that we can meet her at your house together with Uncle Gong and your personal doctor Mr Ji. No Bam, its okay. Don't worry, I'm fine. I just want to sleep and rest first. Are you sure? Yeah, I'll go ahead first, just enjoy yourself here. What? No! - I'll take you home. Bam please... I just want to be alone. O-okay..call me asap when you got home okay? Yeah I will. Bye, call you later.

Four years have passed and I am now a completely different person. Since the day of the accident, my life has change. Who would have thought that I am the long lost daughter of one of the biggest company here in Thailand. "The LM Corporation" - built by my mom and dad, the late Marco and Susan Manoban. Luckily, my uncle Gong is a very trustworthy person and he was able to manage and make our company even bigger in the Entertainment Industry.

~flashback~

Oh my god, thank God you're awake.

Umm, where am I? who are you?

Uh, I am your uncle, my name is Gong.

U-uncle G-gong?

Yeah, its me sweetie. Can't you remember me?

Uh...No...

Its okay sweetie, just rest first. Its been 3 months since you were in a coma state.

Then my recollection was stop from a sudden call...

Yes, Hello?

Hey, where are you? Are you okay?

I'm okay...

No you're not, Bam said your having a headache?

I said I'm fine, don't worry about me..

Where are you? I'll pick you up.

Its okay IU, I'm fine you don't need to pick me up.

But you're having a headache.

No I just lied with Bam, I just want to go home and be alone.

Are you sure with that?

Yes, please don't tell Uncle Gong. I don't want him to get worried.

Okay, do you want to talk it over?

Na I'm fine Ji Eun.

Okay okay, just call me if something came up or if you change your mind and you need someone to talk to. Bye!

I sit back to the bar stool and drink up the rum I pour earlier. While playing the glass of rum in my hand, I pick up my phone and dialled someone. In just two ring, the receiver answer my call.

Hey Seung gi, I want you to find someone for me.

Yes boss, who do you want me to find?

Okay boss, copy that. I'll just report it to you when I've got intel to tell.

Okay, please update me soon.

After the call, I pour another rum to drink and let the rum run through my throat.

~flashback~

Sweetie from now on, I'll take care of you and you are coming home with me.

Home?