𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Draco's Pov

"I can't believe her, i can't believe she said that", i yelled.

"Aw you're sad because she doesn't like you, get over it, she's just some pathetic little Gryffindor", Pansy laughed.

"Don't ever fucking talk about her again, i'll make you regret it you little slut",I suddenly felt anger boil over me, shoving her aggressively against the wall. I looked her up and down, disgusted by what i saw. As i traced my finger along her neck, i could see her smirking at me.

"Don't be afraid Draco, a little pain is always pleasure with you",She grabbed my hand, pressing it against her neck. I tried to pull away but she was too adamant.

My hand against her neck, it felt wrong.

His hands were so tight around her neck, his face burning with anger, he would let go even when she screamed.

"I'm not going to do that, i don't want to do that. No man should do that to a woman"i said angrily as she laughed in my face, making me feel pathetic.

"Looks like Alexis is changing you, don't tell me you love her now"

"I said don't talk about her, i'll fucking kill you",Out of anger, i shoved her against the wall again even rougher, gripping her neck tightly. I was so angry that i didn't care.

"Draco if you try and help her, i will kill you aswell", He screamed.

I hated when i was angry, i was just like him. The choking and the threats coming out of my mouth, it's like i was him, but i was so angry i couldn't stop even though i knew how wrong it was.

"There's the Draco that i know and love"

Pansy's Pov

I watched him carefully, i could see his mind working. His hand was gripping my neck so tight as his hard body leaned against mine. With his other hand, he cups my chin and lifts my face up. My gaze set on his face, he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

His hands wrapped around my wrist, dragging me to his bed, abruptly shoving me down. He looked down at me, anger plastered on his face.

Draco's Pov

"Such a fucking slut, you know i hate you yet, you don't hesitate to drop your underwear for me, fucking pathetic", I laughed darkly as i rubbed her thighs.

"You see, women are nothing but objects. You can put them down as much as you want and they'll still be at your beck and call, that's the simplicity of being a wealthy man", he smirked.

"Shut up, just get out of my head", i screamed, Pansy looking up at me like i'd gone crazy, maybe i was with all these voices in my head.

"Shush Draco, just carry on, you know i like it", she grinned, placing my hand back on her neck.

"She doesn't really like it, but she needs me, she needs my money so she'll be my little slut", he said darkly.

"Shut up, i don't want to hear your fucking voice", i could feel my heart beating out of my body as my mind kept rushing back to the past.

"If you want me to be quiet, you know what to do", She smirked as she started unbuckling my pants.

"Never let them be in control Draco, they're all money hungry little whores, you need to show them"

"Get on the fucking bed, don't try and think you can take over"

I was being such an arse to her, yet i had no reason to be. She was always so kind to me, a little clingy but nice.

"Come on i'm waiting, we haven't done this in so long and i've missed it", she smiled as she tried unbuckling my belt again.

"Letting her take control is pathetic and if she ever tries just punish her, so bad that she'll never dare cross you again"

"No this is wrong, just please get off me", i sighed as i rested my head into my hands.

"Whatever Draco, when you're ready you know where to find me", she smirked before walking out the door.

I can't do anything with him being in my head, he's always there...always fucking with my head, i was never going to be free of him.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please, vote it'd be much appreciated