K-12 Part 13 Recess

I was too young,to see the truth,in my grandmas lap,I'm drowning in her perfume,too naive to even care,'bout the words she whispered while she brushed out my hair, 'People gonna say,if you need a break,someone'll take your place,people gonna try to tell you that you're fine,with dollar on their eyes(Just remember),don't let them fuck you,honey no,oh.Don't let them try(ooh),don't let them hurt you,baby,just say recess I'm tired'.

Jason's POV:I slammed the bathroom door while crying so much I felt like I couldn't see anything anymore.I slashed my face with the running water from the sink.I messed up the whole plan...Why did I accepting Maya's offer would help the plan? I'm such an idiot...

I looked at myself in the mirror,water ran down my forehead,I was feeling so damn helpless.Why did I have to do this? Boris was right,I was being selfish...I turned off the water still staring at myself in the mirror,I wanted to break it like in my eating disorder scenario,but I didn't.I just sat down and buried my face in my knees,and cried like a loser,I could cry until my tears have flooded the whole school,and that still wouldn't undo everything...

Sittin' in my room,looking at all I've done.Everything I wanted has come to fruition,I should be happy but I can't get out my bed.Stressin' 'bout the voices screamin' inside my head.People gonna say,if you need a break,someone'll take your place.People gonna try,to tell you that you're fine with dollars in their eyes(Just remember).

"Eh,don't beat yourself up"Someone said,I looked up,and saw Lilith,the person who encouraged me to keep fighting to get out of here. "Lilith?"I said getting up, "Oh,Jason,come here"Lilith said,making me come in for a hug.Lilith wrapped her arms around me, "Jason,you're not an idiot,it was smart of you to trick Maya,and you're right,if you accepted her offer,she would've let you into her office"Lilith said. "Really?"I said,she nodded. "Now go,Jason,you have a school to get rid of,and a loudspeaker to hijack"Lilith said smiling.

I sighed and let go of her,ending the hug, "G-goodbye..."I said looking at my shoes,she turned into dust making her disappear.Maybe I could spy on my friends,maybe they're just going along with the plan.I got out my spying powers letting my eyes turn all black.

The dance was still going on,kids were slow dancing with their crushes,drinking punch and getting rejected.The loudspeaker turned on,crap...It's Maya... "Good evening and welcome to the K-12 first day of school dance,"Maya said over the loudspeaker. "This isn't part if the plan..."Handlebarb said as everyone but my friends clapped. "Now,before I let you all get back to dancing all night,*Chuckle*,quite literally,I would just like to say...Just one thing...Jason,I know what you've been up too,I've been watching you for a long time now,and did you all think,that you can kill the King...Get away with it and have your nice little dance? And leave?!"Maya said sounding like she wanted to kill me.

"Yes..."Boris nervously said,Maya let out a laugh, "I don't think so seniors...Not tonight..."Maya said.Handlebarb did not look very happy,she threw her cigarette to the side and ran to the door and tried to get it open.Despite the fact she still smokes,she's a fast runner. "The doors are locked!"Handlebarb said worried shaking. "So dance,DANCE!"Maya screamed over the loudspeaker,oh no...Everyone got a panther to dance with,Handlebarb grabbed onto Warpspeed,Tony got Kelsey,and Marie just got Melissa and everyone else just got someone random.

Don't let them fuck you honey,no oh.Don't let them try(ooh).Don't let them hurt you,baby.Just say,recess I'm tired.Where is my time? Gone in my mind,gone I can't find euphoria,when I get upset,I think in my head, "I do as she says".

Oh crap...Because of Maya everyone is dancing,since everyone is dancing,they can't get out...Wait,but where's Craig? I exited the spying,I need to do something.Until,the bathroom door opened up,it was Craig... "Jason?"Craig said closing the door. "Craig...I really messed up...I accepted Maya's offer to the dance,and now everything is a mess..."I said. "I know...Maya lied about writing the letter...The truth is...I wrote that letter...I love you,I wanted to ask you to the dance"Craig corrected with his hands on my shoulders.