𝔬𝔫𝔢.

"𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔴

"𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔴."

"Shut up."

"meow."

"Maurice, stop."

"meow."

"Bite me, Maurice." Avril turned her head to look at the white fluffy kitten pawing her silk pilliows. "Hungry kitty?"

"meow."

"Come on then." The girl dragged herself out of bed while the kitten stretched on the fluffy blanket. She trudged down the stairs into the kitchen to pull out catnip, dumping it in a porcelain bowl. "There, eat."

The kitten happily nipped at her food as the girl took a quick shower, then attending to self hygiene. Slipping on a white dress along with her black Doc Martens, adding her dainty star necklace; she was ready.

"Come on, Maurice." Avril called out to the white kitten who was trotting around the Manor. She grabbed her trunk along with the cat cage and started off to KingsCross Station.

After she arrived and strolled through the barrier to 9 and 3/4 platform, she made her way onto the train. Others stared at the messy haired girl as she wondered carelessly around the train.

"Bark." Avril said dully to a Ravenclaw girl who was staring at her, the girl looked away causing Avril to break out into a wide grin. "Monkey!" She pulled open a compartment door agressively revealing Ernie Macmillian, her best friend.

"Avril." He pulled her into a bone crushing hug, taking in her alluring vanilla scent. "How was your holiday?"

"It was delightful, and yours?"

"It was nice I suppose, It would've been better if Cedric was here." The boy looked down glommily at the thought of his dead best friend.

"Cheer up, monkey. It's a new year, lets not start off on a poopy note." Avril smiled brightly as she lifted his chin up.

Ernie nodded and gave her a small smile. "Your right, it's what Ced would've wanted."

"That's the spirit, now where is that trolley lady. I'm starving." The boy chuckled at the girls antics.

"Anyhting from the trolley, dears."

"That's my que." Avril got up and skipped down the aisle to reach the trolley. "Two licorice wands, Madame."

"Here you are." The lady handed her the candy, she started to skip back into her compartment but was stopped by a body.

"Ouchie." Avril rubbed her head that collided with someone's chest.

"I'm so sorry." The girl looked up to be met with forest green eyes through lens, Harry James Potter.

"How rude, Harold Potty." She rolled her eyes and pushed past the bespectacled boy who watched the petite girl skip away.

Harry didn't know who the girl was, but he was going to make it his mission to find out who exactly she was. One thing he did get out of bumping into the girl was that she smelled incredibly amazing.

"What took you so long?" Ernie asked as the girl sat down, munching on a liquorice wand.

"The Potter boy ran into me." Avril pouted.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, just bored." She sighed laying down, closing her grey eyes drifting into sleep. Her dream consisted of a monster pink teddy bear eating her home made out of death easters, she climbed on top of the bears head and kissed the fur gently as the two flew away up into the misty pink clouds.

Avril's beautiful dream was disturbed by the feeling of someone poking her head, her eyes fluttered open to see Ernie looking over her with a grin. "Wake up sleepy head, we're here."

The girl stood up grabbing Maurice's cage and her backpack, she slid open the compartment door rather loudly pushing through the crowd of people exiting the train. "Move over loserrrrsssss." She mused as she elbowed people with a huge smile tugging at her rosy lips.

"Hoggy Hogwarts!" Avril ran over to the last available carriage that consisted of people she didn't talk to.

"Hello." The girl made her way up the carriage as she sat beside a boy with red hair and a girl with white hair identical to hers, they all stared at the girl with unreadable expressions. "Could you please stop staring at me, thank you!"

Among the group in the carriage was Harry, he couldn't stop staring at the peculiar girl. He had seen her a few times here and there but never consistent, she was always surrounded by a group of people. He remembered seeing her with Cedric Diggory and Ernie Macmillan twenty-four seven.

"Hello, I'm Luna Lovegood." The white haired girl introduced herself to the other with similar hair tones. "You're Avril Baudelaire."

"Yes I am, pleasure to meet you Luna." Avril looked at the boy with a plant in his arms who looked scared. "And you are?"

"Neville Longbottom." He muttered nervously.

"Oh, hello boy." She sighed "Well this is boring, have any of you seen my lover?"

"Who's your lover." Harry blurted out before he could stop himself, Hermione looked at him with wide eyes.

"My monkey, where is he?" Avril mumbled while looking down at her Docs, then looking over at the red haired boy she knew as Ron Weasley.

"Hello Weasel." She smiled kindly at the boy who looked at her weirdly.

"Hello?"

"How was your holiday, boy?"

"It was nice?" He replied still confused as to why this messy haired girl was talking to him.

"Finally." The carriage came to a halt, Avril jumped out of the carriage and ran away leaving the others to stare at her highly confused about the interaction with the girl, besides Luna who smiled finding her rather lovely.