𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔲𝔰

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔲𝔰."

"Snapey my love I'm sorry but I'm must leaveeee!" People in the DA meeting overheard Avril sing from outside of the Room of Requirement.

"BAUDLAIRE GET BACK HERE RIGH-
Snape was heard yelling but was quickly cut off by someone's cackling, Peeves.

The room of Requirements doors swung open to reveal Avril whom wore black oval sunglasses, braids messy, loose tie practically falling off, shirt half untucked, skirt rolled up, fish nets teared, Docs untied, and her knuckles bloody. "Sorry my dearies I had a bit of business to handle, nothing to worry about though I had a bit of help." She pulled down her shades and winked at Fred and George who had knowing smirks. Harry looked at them half confused half jealous with the secret communication they had with the white haired girl. "Please carry on, don't let me disturb you, love." She waved her wand as she walked over to the twins as they whispered animatedly in a deep conversation.

"As I was saying, we should start off with Expelliarmus."

Everyone gathered with a partner as they practiced the spell, wands flying everywhere. Fred, George, and Avril messing with Zacharias Smith as they tampered with his wand from behind.

"Avril." Harry walked over to the three, Fred nudged her and winked as him and George walked away.

"Hello, Kitten." She looped her arm with his as they walked over to a more secluded area. "Isn't it a beautiful day, I took Maurice on a walk this morning and she ate a flower then spit it up a few seconds later. She also broke the crown I made her, a bit dull really. She must be having a crummy day well I do understand that I did promise to paint her little kitty paw-

"Avril." Harry cut her off as they stopped walking. "Why were you late."

"I had detention with my soulmate, well he calls it detention I like to think of it as more time to sort out our love lies."

"I heard him shouting, and your hands." Harry grabbed her hand in his and traced his thumb over the dry blood on her knuckles. "What happened?"

"I punched Umbridge's stupid plaque thingy, that's why Husband was yelling." Avril sighed. "One of the many arguments we've had recently, our marriage his going downhill." She cried while putting her head in her hands.

"Maybe you should clean them up a bit." He pulled her hands away from her head and held them once more.

"I like the blood on my skin I think it really brings out the color in my lips." Harry looked down at her rosy pouty lips, they looked hydrated and soft; very kissable Harry noted. "Anywhooo I should get back to my boyfriends they obviously miss my angelic tone, see you in a bit Kitten." She released her hands from his and skipped over to George and Fred leaving Harry alone.