𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

"𝔐𝔢𝔬𝔴

"𝔐𝔢𝔬𝔴."

Avril sat quietly in the forbidden forest with Minnie laying in her lap purring, a book was held in her grasp as she hummed and stroked the kitten gently. Her back was laid against a tree as she was sat with her legs folded and her shoes no where to be found on her feet, she closed the book and shut her eyes as she rested her head against the tree.

"Avril?" Her eyes shot open at the mention of her name, Harry was walking towards her with his hands in his pockets. "Where are your shoes?" he asked as he stared down at her bare feet confused. Avril merely shrugged as she continued to to stroke Minnie's fur, closing her eyes once more. "Are you okay?"

"Perfectly perfect, Potty." Avril replied calmly as she opened her eyes once more to see the bespectacled boy slowly sit in front of her with his legs crossed.

Harry reached over to pet Minnie, his hand slowly grazing over Avril's noticing how cold her touch was. "You're really cold." He stated the obvious causing Avril to roll her eyes, he took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders hoping it would warm her up a bit.

"Thanks." she replied with a small but kind smile.

Harry nodded and watched as she looked down at the kitten, he took a moment to truly study her features. Avril looked sick, she looked as if all the life had been drained out of her, her eyes held heavy bags underneath clearly stating she had not slept in a long time. Her once twinkling bright grey eyes were cloudy and dark, her once red lips were faint the color slowly faded but still held the soft hydrated complexion.

He leaned forward an cupped her cheek with his hand causing her eyes to meet his, he closed the gap between them placing a gentle kiss to her lips. Avril closed her eyes and slowly kissed back, Harry moved a bit closer to her slightly deepening the kiss causing her to gasp. He pulled away a bit startled. "I'm sorry, do you want to stop?"

Avril meekly shook her head and got up on her knees to reach his height, she placed a hand on the back of his neck and kissed him slowly once more. Harry seemed a bit eager about the kiss placing his hand on her waist slowly moving it up. He felt something wet on his cheek, he slowly pulled apart to see a single tear fall down Avril's cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked quietly as he moved to her side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder bringing her close into his warmth.

"I feel a bit sick." Avril whispered as another tear fell down gracefully, Harry grazed his thumb over her cheek to wipe it.

"You look a bit sic.." He was cut off by her glare causing him to grin nervously. "Beautiful like always."

"I know." she sighed. "I'm just super sexy, I don't blame you for always trying to get up my skirt." Even when Avril was sad she somehow found a way to make things weird but funny, Harry chuckled and shook his head.

"You can tell me what's wrong." He said reassuringly as she sunk into his touch resting her head on his shoulder, she shook her head. "What?"

"Do you love me?"

Harry was a bit taken back by her question to say the least. "What?"

Avril held up her hand. "Wait never mind I already know the answer." she sighed. "Yes of course you love me, basically infatuated with me. I mean how could you not be, I'm basically the hottest girl at Hogwarts, I'm literally big brains, every boy chases after me like I'm the unicorn that shits gold. And Harry Potter tries to shag me like everyday practically." She huffed. "It's so hard being me!"

"I'm sure it is." Harry chuckled.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"You never got me a squirrel for my birthday, love."

"I couldn't fine one." Harry said quietly as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "But you have Minnie, I thought you loved her."

"Of course I do, Potty. Don't be daft. But now I want a leprechaun." Avril looked up at him with her big Doe like eyes. "Pervy Weasley kind've looks like a leprechaun, can I have him?"

"Percy?"

She made a clicking noise and shook her head quickly. "No no no no no no, my darling. Repeat after me...Per-vy. Again! Per-vy."

"You know sometimes I wonder how you're my girlfriend."

Avril mimicked his voice and repeated his sentence, rolling her eyes. She sighed then spoke in a soft voice . "Let's run away."

"We can't run away." Harry said.

"We can have those seven children I was telling you about." She gave him a small smile. "We can name one Sirius, I've always liked that name."

Harry had a small sad smile on his lips as he whispered. "I like that name too."

"Then it's settled." she cleared her throat. "Nyx, Robert, Sirius, Delia, Finn, Calypso...ummm. Kitty."

"Kitty?"

"I like the name Kitty." Avril glanced down to Minnie  who was now sleeping. "I like the name Elio as well. But."

"But?" Harry asked confused.

"I can't leave my lover, Sev, all alone. He would be lost without me! I must care for him to the very end, my love oh love my love oh love my loveeeeeeee! Severussssssss Snapeyyyyyy." Avril sung loudly, she smiled and shrugged then looked up at Harry.

Harry stared into her eyes, those piercing grey eyes, those oh so eyes that seemed much more familiar than he realized. Then it clicked. "Your eyes." he spoke quietly. "Their like his."

"Who's, Harold?"

"Sirius."