𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

"ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰

"ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰."

There was a murmur of excitement at the last DA meeting before Christmas break, producing a patronus seemed to be the only thing that most people were looking forward too since they agreed to attending the meetings in the first place.

"Right, let's spread out and start practicing." Harry watched as everyone moved around and practiced the incantation 'Expecto Patronum'. "Where's Avril."

"Detention with Snape, said she was going to come by after." Ron said.

"Umbridge was furious about Avril leaving school grounds, gave her detention for the week when we return from break." Hermione huffed. "I'm going to practice, Ron are you coming."

"Yea." The two set off to another area and began attempting to produce a patronus, leaving Harry to watch over everyone.

"Am I late?" Avril asked as the Room of Requirement doors swung open, she looked a bit disheveled. Her braids were falling out, tights were torn open in every way, shirt was ripped with no tie, skirt was hiked up, black squared sunglasses covering her eyes. Avril's lip was busted, blood on her cheek bone, her arm had a huge gash oozing out blood, the only thing in perfect shape were her shiny, black, Doc Martens. "Shit, I am late aren't I?" She asked calmly as if she wasn't aware that she looked like a Hippogriff attacked her.

"Avril." Hermione gasped, everyone was now looking at her. "What happened!"

Avril showed off her pearly whites with a beautiful smile, that even Harry would admit made his heart flutter. "A bit of a fumble, nothing important really. Perfectly fine birdie." She turned to look at the people who stared at her in shock, she waved her hand. "Go on lovies nothing to see here."

"Bloody Hell." Ron said as Avril walked over to him.

"Patronus's, really lovely charm aren't they."

"I suppose."

"Expecto Patronum." A wisp of light escaped from the tip Avril's wand. "Poopy." She frowned as she hit the tip of her wand repeatedly, she cleared her throat. "Expecto Patronum!" A bright animal that could not yet be deciphered emerged, it took her moment to realize that it was in fact a Doe.

"How...how did you do that?" Ron asked in awe as he watched the Doe prance gracefully around the room.

"Luna! Luna! Look at my patronus, isn't it darling."

"It's quite enchanting." Luna smiled while she continued to concentrate on the hare patronus she produced.

Harry seemed to forget that he was supposed to be upset with Avril as he ran over to her and clapped her shoulder gently. "Your patronus is...brilliant."

"Interesting little creatures they are."

Hermione made her way over to Harry, Ron, and Avril. "Harry." He looked at her. "Isn't your patronus a Stag?" Hermione grinned as she shared a look with Ron who was smirking.

"Yea it is, why?" he asked.

"Oh nothing." Hermione shrugged with a smirk then walked off with Ron as the two started whispering, leaving Avril and Harry alone.

Harry cleared is throat catching Avril's attention whom was admiring the Doe, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of her innocence. "Are you alright."

"Why yes I am, Harold James Potty."

"I'm sorry about earlier, I was being a git." He looked down at his shoes and swayed on his heels nervously.

"All is well, Kitten. No bad blood." Avril smiled at him kindly.

"What happened to your.." he trailed off and pointed to her busted lip.

She chuckled. "A bit of nasty run in. I'm perfectly perfect my love no need to worry about moi."

Harry smiled and nodded. "I didn't mean what I said earlier, I'm actually glad that you're back."

"Everyone is!" She shrugged nonchalantly. "Moaning Myrtle yelled at me because I stuffed lilies in her toilet cubicle, I thought it was quite a lovely gesture in my opinion."

"Harry." Cho Chang came up beside them. "Would help me with casting the patronus, I can't seem to get it."

"Yea." Harry said flustered.

"I must get to my boyfriends, they've been needing confirmation from me." Avril smiled one last time before skipping over to Fred and George, they were smirking down at the white haired girl causing Harry to bubble with jealousy.

Cho raised her wand at an odd angle. "Here let me." Harry grabbed her hand and guided it to a higher angel, he looked over to Avril and saw her whispering to the twins causing them to burst out into laughter.

After a bit of wand waving and patronus casting Harry called the meeting to come to and end. "We'll meet again here after Christmas break." Everyone bid there goodbyes and walked out in pairs of threes and fours. The twins had walked over to him and rambled on about doing something to Umbridge, but he was transfixed on Cho whom was staring at the mirror. "Yea sounds good, If you'll excuse me."

"Ouchie." Avril rubbed her forehead as she headed towards the Hufflepuff common room. "Where's Hyde?" She forgot her bag which she named Hyde, in the Room of Requirement. She stomped as she went to retrieve said bag, she paced three times before the grand doors reappeared.

Avril pushed the doors open gently, her heart dropped at the sight before her. Harry and Cho kissing under mistletoe, she frowned as she closed the doors not wanting to disturb the two and slowly made her way back to the direction she came from.

Cho left after she said goodbye leaving Harry who was smiling like an idiot. He noticed a red bag on the floor next to him that looked familiar, he opened it and looked at a tag that read: Avril Briar Baudelaire.