𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.

"𝔒𝔬𝔬𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨!"

"𝔒𝔬𝔬𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨!"

Avril picked up an ancient scruffy potions book off the desk in the Gryffindor common room as she casually walked in.

"How did you get in here?" Ron asked as he stated at her as if she had grown three heads.

"Why is there sloppy writing in here?" she asked completely disregarding his question.

"Why don't you ask your lunatic boyfriend."

"Sev?"

Hermione grinned. "No, Harry."

"What about Harold?" Avril asked.

"Your boyfriend."

"What about my boyfriend?"

"You guys are dating."

"No me and Sev are married, Hermione Jean Granger how many times do I have to tell you!" Avril huffed as she continued to flip through the pages of the old ratty book. 

"Bloody Hell." Ron muttered as he watched the two girls like a tennis match.

"You and Harry are dating, he told us." Hermione said.

"Oh! Well yes yes me and Potty are together I suppose, we just so happen to be the hottest couple of Hogwarts." Avril shrugged nonchalantly. "Where is my love?"

"He said something about visiting Slughorn." Ron answered.

"Slugtail, that old bat! He threatened to give me a detention because Minnie knocked over a vial when she snuck into his office! The only detention I appreciate are the ones with my love, Snapey."

"Has he spoken to you about this book?" Hermione asked as she took the book away from her grasp.

"Well me and Potty don't necessarily spend our time talking." she winked. "If you know what I mean."

"Stop doing that." Ron fake gaged.

"Fine, I guess you just want to hear the details. Well if you must know, the other night-

"NO!"

Avril giggled. "That's what I thoughttttt."

"Harry's been possessive over this book, he's infatuated with it." Hermione said.

"He sleeps with it." Ron said.

"Hey! I thought I was the only thing he sleeps with." Avril pouted.

"You're not a thing, Avril you're a person." The bushy haired girl sighed. "He's been passing potions with this and he won't let us read it, I'm surprised he even left it here."

The portrait swung open to reveal Harry and Ginny, rather close in ones opinion.

"Avril, what are you doing here?" Harry asked as he moved an inch away from the ginger haired girl.

"Hello Harold." Avril said in a dull tone then looked over at Ginny and squealed as she crushed her in a hug; she quote on quote forgave her. "Ginny! My queen, my love, my mistress!"

"Hi, Avril." Ginny smiled as she hugged the white haired girl.

She pulled away leaving her hand on her shoulders, planting a sweet kiss on her cheek. "My favorite human being in this entire shitty world!"

Harry cleared his throat, Avril turned her head towards his direction. "I'm still here."

Avril rolled her eyes and sighed, she walked over to him and smacked his cheek. "Welcome home, Darling."

"What was that for!" he exclaimed reaching his hand up to his now red cheek.

"It was a welcoming, my love I think it should be a tradition." Avril patted his head, Ginny giggling as she watched the unordinary couple. "Let's go, Ginny my love!" They latched arms and made their way up the the stairs to the Girl's dormitories. "Hermione Jean Granger!"

"I think your girlfriend had found someone else." Hermione giggled as she left to catch up with the girls.

"She is something else." Ron said.

"Brilliant she is." Harry said sarcastically as he rubbed his face. "My girlfriend."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she left you for my sister."

"I wouldn't either."