𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

"𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔨𝔢𝔶!"

"𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔨𝔢𝔶!"

"Avril." The white haired girl plopped down besides Ernie at the Hufflepuff table for breakfast. "Would you like to explain to me why Potter keeps requesting to speak with you."

Avril shrugged. "No idea." She picked up Maurice and sat her down in front of her on the table, feeding her a strawberry. Maurice was sporting a beret along with mini glasses littered with diamonds. "Here you go Maurice. Anyways about Harold, he's a bit daft."

Ernie rolled his eyes. "I bet he is."

"Right you are, monkey."

"She's ignoring us, isn't she?" said Ron as he watched Avril from the Gryffindor table fixing Maurice's beret.

"I completely understand why, we accused her of lying." Hermione said guiltily.

"If anything she should just be ignoring Harry, not us. Technically Hermione, we didn't do anything."

"Hey!" Harry looked at them incredulously. "You can't just blame me."

"It is your fault." said Ron while stuffing his face with toast.

"I'm going to speak to her." Hermione stood up. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I miss her." And with that she walked off to the Hufflepuff table leaving the two bickering boys. "Avril."

The white haired girl turned around with a bright smile. "Hello, Hermione Jean Granger."

"May I speak to you, please."

"Of course." Avril picked up Maurice and stood up, she waved at Ernie and exited the great hall with the bushy haired girl. "Doesn't Maurice look fetching."

Hermione smiled, she really did miss Avril and her peculiar ways. "She does." They stopped walking as they reached an empty corridor. "How are you?"

"Excellent actually, Maurice and I visited thestrals yesterday it was a delightful trip really. And you Hermione, how are you doing?"

"I'm well myself. Harry, Ron, and I are aware you have been avoiding us and we completely understand why." The guilty feeling had made its way back into Hermione's stomach.

Avril made a look as if she was thinking. "I have haven't I." She looked back at Hermione and smiled. "I'm sure you missed my dazzling presence."

Hermione chuckled and nodded. "I would like to apologize, what we did was wrong assuming such a thing. I know you wouldn't lie and I feel stupid for believing Harry without the evidence."

"It's truly okay, Hermione. It's not the first time someone hasn't believed me." She shrugged. "Maurice and I should get back to Monkey, tell Potty and Ronniekins I said Bonjour." Avril waved and skipped back into the great hall, sitting beside Ernie as she started to explain what Hermione had to say.

Harry watched as the white haired girl played with the kitten as she spoke to her best friend. "What did you say?"

Hermione smiled. "I apologized. Also she said bonjour to both of you, Potty and Ronniekins." She giggled.

Ron smiled brightly as his eyes lit up. "So we're good?" Hermione nodded.

Ron was a bit weirded out by Avril when he first met her, she was very bizarre and unusual. Once she hung out with Golden Trio it became a consistent occurrence and Ron accepted the girl as well as actually enjoying her presence. So when she didn't come around anymore he felt a bit dim.

Harry smiled to himself. "I should go speak to her."

Ron waved to Avril as she looked over at him and held up the kitten who was stretching. "She's coming over." Harry and Hermione looked over and sure enough Avril was trotting over along with Maurice who walked beside her.

"Maurice pawed at Severus yesterday, I have detention for three weeks. You know I don't blame him for wanting to spend so much time with me, we've had a secret love for each other since first year when I spewed all over his ravishing robes." said Avril as she sat beside Ron who was snickering, she picked up Maurice and fed her a piece of kiwi.

"Three weeks!" Hermione exclaimed looking at the girl wide eyed. "You won't be able to make it to the DA meetings."

"Sorry sorry, Maurice and I apologize I'm sure you lot will miss my bleeding presence but I shall not miss anytime to be with my husband."

Ron shook his head and chuckled. "Trust me there, Avril we will."

"Can I speak to you in private?" Harry asked as he stood up.

Avril sighed. "Why does everybody want to speak with me today, I get it I get it I'm spectacular." She stood up and walked alongside Harry out of the great hall. "Maurice had a nightmare last night, she pawed at my arm until I woke up ruining my dream of braiding Lucius's Malfoy hair."

Harry looked at her confused for minute. "Avril I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have accused you it was-

"I understand, Potty. I forgive no need to apologize." She held up Maurice and played with her paws. "Her paw beans are just adorable aren't they."

"Avril." Harry grabbed her hand bringing it down along with the kitten, he looked into her stormy eyes as he spoke quietly. "A-am I still your kitten?"

The white haired girl grinned as she nodded. "Of course you are, Potty. You always will be."

"Promise?" He held out his pinkie.

Avril stared at it feeling sick, thinking of the last thing Cedric said to her before he died.

Cedric brought their intertwined pinkies up to his lips and kissed them. "I promise."

"Avril?" Harry asked worried.

She shook her head subtly, composing herself and smiled. "I promise." She latched her pinkie to his, a unbearable feeling coming over her as she did so. Avril shrugged it off believing it was nothing. "Sorry it's a bit bloody, Maurice bit me."

Harry chuckled as he wiped the blood from her finger on his robes. "Are you alright, you looked a bit sick."

"Perfectly fine my love. Snapey is probably looking for moi right now so I must go, see you later, Kitten." Avril picked up Maurice's paw and waved it at the bespectacled boy who smiled at her.

"Kitten." Harry said quietly to himself, a reminder that he got her back and was not going to let her go again; never.