𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬.

"ℌ𝔢𝔶

"ℌ𝔢𝔶."

Fred walked into the bedroom with his hands in his pockets, he stood quietly as he watched Avril shove a bunch of random nick-nacks in her trunk.

"Oh! Hello Freddie, how are you on this dazzling evening?"

"I'm fine, I was actually wondering if we could talk?" Fred closed the door behind him and walked closer to the white haired girl.

"Yes of course!" Avril plopped down on the bed and swung her feet while he sat beside her and cleared his throat.

"I saw you and Harry yesterday." Fred glanced at the girl who looked away in shame. "It's okay, little monkey. You don't have to worry, I support whatever guys have going on. I'm glad it's Harry, I can tell you really do love him."

"I'm sorry, Freddie."

Fred gave her reassuring smile. "It's alright, I also wanted to say goodbye since you leave tomorrow and I won't be here." he then pulled out a thin black box and handed it to her. "This is for you."

Avril looked up at him with her innocent eyes curiously then back to the box in her palms, she slowly opened it up to a silver necklace with a dainty moon and a star with a diamond in the middle. "It's darling, Freddie."

"Do you mind if I put it on you?"

"Please do." She nodded and handed him the necklace as she stood up and turned around, she felt his warm fingers gently wrap the jewelry around her neck. "It's beautiful, why did you get it my love?"

Fred pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder and gently rested his hand on it. "Just wanted you to have something nice."

"Thank you, really Freddie it's so lovely...so very lovely." Avril turned to face him but avoided eye contact. "I'm sorry we can't be together, it's all my fault. I'm a poopie loser who doesn't deserve to taste unicorn dung."

"You deserve to taste that unicorn dung more than anyone." Fred held out his hand for her take. "Friends?"

Avril nodded and shook his hand quickly. "Bestest of friends, Freddie."

He chuckled and nodded then looked up at the clock. "George is waiting for me, headed back to the shop for the night." He pulled her into a warm hug and pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "You try your best to behave yourself, little monkey."

"Can't make any promise there, darling."

"And keep ickle Harrykins out of trouble will ya, and let me know if he hurts you...ever." he pulled away from the hug and smiled at her longingly. "George and I will be waiting for you till Christmas."

"Till Christmas." Avril nodded and smiled kindly and the Weasley boy and watched as he gave her a little wave and exit the door, knowing that deep down inside she hurt him. "Till Christmas." she whispered to herself as she grabbed the little moon charm in her palm and held onto it tightly.

A/N- Little Fred and Avril moment ☹️. She's being a big pooper and she doesn't even realize it. But now it's time for Potty and Avril to stop being jerks to each other, yay 🎉!