𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩!"

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩!"

Avril stumbled out of the the fire place landing into four arms, she looked up to be met by Fred and George wearing identical smirks "Boyfriends!" She threw her arms around the two and embraced them tightly.

"Avril?" Foot steps hurried down the many steps of the Burrow, the bushy haired girl paused before running over to the white haired girl and squeezing her to death. "I missed you so much, I'm so glad you're here."

"Hermione Jean Granger." Avril choked. "Can't breathe."

Hermione pulled away and held her shoulders. "I'm sorry, are you alright?"

"Perfectly perfect, love."

"We've been waiting for you to come." Fred started.

"Yea, you're gone love Weasley's Wizard Wheezes." George finished.

"Sounds delightful." Avril beamed at the twins.

"Oh! Harry and Ron are upstairs, they will both be happy to see you." Hermione grabbed her arm and pulled her up the stairs. "Especially Harry." she smirked. "Speaking of Harry, what's going on with you two."

Avril grinned and flushed a bright pink as she began to speak but stopped; her grin faltered at the sight that hurt her little heart, Ginny and Harry in a room alone within close proximity. She shook her head composing herself as she tried to put on a convincing smile as she looked back at Hermione. "Nothing...nothing at all."

"Avril." Ron pulled her into a hug as they entered his room.

"Hello Ronniekins, how is my third favourite Weasley?"

"Third." he scoffed. "Who's the first two?"

"I think we both know who." Avril winked at him.

"You're disturbing, Avril."

"Not the first time I've heard that." she shrugged nonchalantly. "Anyways let's get this party started, where's the spliff and fire whiskey?"

"Spliff?" Ron questioned with a curios expression.

"Oh you don't know what it is, well I can help you with that. Spliff is a really lovely type of dru-

"Avril?"

She turned around her smile dropping completely at  the bespectacled boy that was with another girl not even seconds ago. "Oh, hello." Avril said dully as she turned to look back at Ron and Hermione. "Where's my love Minnie?"