𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

"ℑ𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢?"

"ℑ𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢?"

Avril stood in front of Dumbledore's office entrance. Hermione thought it was a good idea to ask the elder Wizard about her birth parents, coax him into feeding her information since Aberforth wasn't going to do so.

There was no response. Avril being the curious cat she is, pushed open the door and entered the office without permission. *cough 'bad bitch' cough* She gazed around the whimsical office and began to touch random instruments perched upon the walls and on his desk.

The room was dark, the only light sources being the dim candles. Except a bright blue light that emitted from a bowl shape thing which caught Avril's eye, it levitated above his desk as the water in it swirled gracefully. She leaned forward to get a better view, which turned out to be a bad idea, as she somehow tripped over her own foot and fell in.

Avril sighed as she landed into a small town like area, the world around her was glum and gray. "Very cheery." She muttered under her breath as she casually walked down the cobblestone road. She followed a man with an umbrella whom was walking towards an orphanage building, Avril not knowing what else to do advanced towards the man.

"Sir." Avril called out politely as she walked in step beside the man, he ignored her resulting in an obnoxious groan. "Hullo! Can you hear me, old bat?" She waved her hand in front of the man, stopping when he realized he can't see her. "Oh my bad! You're blind. Ah too bad, I was going to ask if my hair looks nice." 

The man still ignored her causing Avril to frown. He looked like a hobo anyway. She thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest and huffed, while still continuing to follow said man into the Orphanage. Everyone around her seemed to be unaware of her presence, which confused her immensely.

"I must admit to some confusion after reading your letter Mister Dumbledore." The lady she followed spoke to the man in front of her, Avril gasped loudly.

"Huh, Dumbles!? Is it really you, I should've known but it's kind've hard to tell since you don't have that birds nest of a beard." Avril said as she entered a bedroom with a little boy staring out the window.

"Tom you have a visitor." The lady informed the child as he turned around to look at the three.

Avril scoffed. "Tom? Who would name their child Tom? Ha! Poor boy. Aww wait he's kind've adorable, he looks like needs a hug."

"How'd you do, Tom?" Dumbledore asked kindly.

"Um seriously is that even a question, Dumbles. The poor boy's name is Tom for Merlins sake." She tried to stifle laughter at her own stupidity.

Before she could say or do anything, the world had shifted and she was brought back into Dumbledore's office with a loud thud. "Ouchie." She rubbed her head as she sat up on the floor, she heard laughter from beside her. Harry was looking down at her while snickering quietly, Dumbledore stood next to him looking quite amused as well.

"I see you've found the Pensieve, Miss. Baudelaire." Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"The what?" Avril asked confused, still sitting on the floor now criss crossed while looking up at the bespectacled boy and man. "The penis?"

Dumbledore chuckled quietly. "The pensive, it holds memories. I'm sure you are now aware of that, yes?"

"Oh? No wonder you weren't talking to me, Dumbles. I thought our love bond was broken for a moment."

"Sir, what is she talking about?" Harry questioned the Professor, completely ignoring her last sentence.

"You will see for yourself in a moment, Harry." Dumbledore walked behind his desk and sat down with his hands intertwined while resting on the desk top. "Now tell me, Avril. What did you just encounter?"

"Well, a hobo version of you, a lady in a hideous dress, an orphanage." Avril paused trying to remember the las thing from the memory. "Oh and a boy named....erm-

"Tom?" The Professor asked.

Avril snapped her fingers with an impressed look as she stared at the elder. "Right, Tom. Wow, Dumbles how did you know?"

"It was a reserved memory of mine that you just explored."

"Boring." Avril yawned. "I mean, that was the most exciting thing I have ever done. Let's try that again."

"Avril, what are you even doing here?" Harry questioned his girlfriend as he walked to stand beside her.

"None ya, Harold! Shoo go away, four eyes."

A/N- what is your house? I'm genuinely curious, also guess what house I'm in!