𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩

"ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩."

Avril fluttered her eyes open to see Hermione and Ginny in front of her with big smiles plastered on their faces while holding boxes with sparkly gold wrapping.

"MY BIRTHDAY!" Avril jumped out of bed and squealed, Hermione and Ginny giggled as she sung. "Fifteennnnnn."

"Open your gifts, this ones from me." Ginny held out a small gold box with a butterfly bow, Avril opened it to reveal a dainty silver moon ring.

"It's darling, Ginnybear thank you!" She wrapped her arms around the red head girl who reciprocated the action, Avril pulled back and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I love you."

"Here, I hope you like it." Hermione smiled as she held the thin box that was covered in golden wrapping. Avril gently teared the beautiful wrapping and pulled out a book that read: Howl and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg.

"Hermione Jean Granger!"

"Do you like it?" Hermione asked sheepishly.

"Like it? Love it! Oh my favourite bookie." She kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. "Thank you lovies, these gifts were perfect."

"Mum made breakfast, we should head downstairs to open your other gifts as well." Ginny said as she grabbed Avril's arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Uno minute pleasies I must use ze bathroom real quickie!" The white haired girl ran to the bathroom and did her thing as well as her personal hygiene, she slipped into a little green dress as well as her Mary Janes. "Look!" She showed Ginny the moon ring she slipped on her middle finger.

"I'm glad you like it." She chuckled as the three girls walked downstairs to the dinning room where Mrs. Weasley, Sirius, Fred, George, Ron, and Harry were seated.

"There's the birthday girl." Fred and George said in unison as they pulled her towards the seat in between them.

"Happy Birthday, Avril." Ron said with his mouth full of waffles as he handed her chocolate frogs.

"If I knew it was your birthday then I would have gifted you something." Sirius said guiltily. "Hermione mentioned you liked reading so I thought you could sort through my library and pick out a few books, if you'd like."

Avril smiled a nodded. "That sounds dazzling."

"Avril your gift is in the living room if you'd like to open it later." Mrs.Weasley said as she placed an assortment of fruit in front of her. "Happy Birthday, Avril."

"Wow thank you Mrs. Molly Weasley, this fruit looks so pretty I don't even want to eat it." Avril looked at the bowl of colourful fruit in the porcelain bowl.

"I want to give your gift to you later, if you don't mind." Harry said nervously.

"Of course, Potty. That sounds perfectly perfect."

Breakfast concluded and the rest of the day consisted of playing Wizards Chess with Ron then planning some special prank with Fred and George for when their back at Hogwarts. Dinner was simple, Mr.Weasley gifted Avril a book and Mrs.Weasley knitted her a scarf and made chocolate chip cookies.

Avril was laying on the dusty bed in a spare bedroom while reading the book Hermione gifted her, she really enjoyed her birthday it wasn't too hectic. Her reading was interrupted by a soft knocking on the closed door. "Come in." She mused.

The door opened and Harry walked in with something covered in blanket behind his back, he shut the door and locked it causing that clicking sound.

"Click." said Avril as she continued to read the book.

"How are you reading in dark?" He asked as he looked around the dim room, the only source of light is the moon peering through the curtain from the window.

"Harold Potty." Avril smiled as she set her book down and stood up from her spot on the bed walking over to the boy. "What brings you here?"

"Your gift." Harry revealed the blanket that was hidden behind his back. "I couldn't get a squirrel like you wanted, this is the next best thing." He gently placed it in her hands, she could feel something moving. Avril lifted the blanket and saw a small black kitten with green eyes looking up at her.

"Harry." Avril said breathlessly as she held up the kitten in the air. "Oh my!"

"Do you like it?" He asked sheepishly.

"Oh Potty I love you so so so much." She wrapped her arm around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, she smiled down at the purring kitten. "When did you get it."

"Her. I got her before you arrived, she was staying in the attic with Buckbeak."

"What did I do to deserve you, Harry James Potter."

"Here." Harry picked up the now sleepy kitten and placed it in a little cage with the fluffy blanket, as he set it on the ground Avril tackled him in hug causing him to loose his balance and fall to the ground. She giggled as she fell down on top of him and rolled over, he stood up and gave her his hand pulling her up.

"Happy Birthday, Avril." Harry said quietly as he looked down at the white haired girl who stood only inches away from him; staring up at him with her twinkling doe like eyes.

"Mistletoe." She responded in the same quiet voice as she looked up at the ceiling then back to Harry as she moved closer to him. Harry looked up at the mistletoe then back to Avril as he inched closer leaning down slowly. Avril closed her eyes as Harry gently placed his lips upon hers, it was a kiss that they would both savor. Her lips were soothing and delicate, calming against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss as he placed his hands on her waist pushing her down towards the bed. Avril fell back on the bed pulling Harry down with her as they continued to kiss intensely, knowing what would happen if they kept going.

"Harry." Avril pulled away trying to catch her breath, the bespectacled still on top of her.

"What are you going to name the kitten?" Harry asked awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

She giggled as he moved over and laid beside her both looking up at the ceiling, enjoying each other's presence. "Hmmmm, Minnie."

"Brilliant."