𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵.

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩?"

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩?"

Harry and Avril were sitting in the library, Harry writing his Defense Against the Dark Arts essay and Avril doodling Bellatrix Lestrange pooping glitter.

"Hm?"

"Who were your parents?" he asked.

Avril didn't look up as she spoke. "Wren and Edward Blaudaire."

"How did they die?"

"I don't know, Potty." she shrugged.

"Hermione said you lived with your grandfather."

"I did, then he dropped dead and now I live with dearest Aberforth." Avril continued her drawing.

"Who is Aberforth?" Harry asked.

"The old grumpy man, owner of Hogshead."

"Oh." Harry paused for a minute. "Do you know anything about your parents?"

Avril finally looked up at him. "They were my adoptive parents."

"You were adopted?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Yea, I was a little ickle baby when I was sent to the orphanage then Wren and Edward thought I was a charming baby, I mean who could blame them." she shrugged nonchalantly. "I lived with them until I was four and then they died, I don't know how though, Papa nor Aberforth ever told me. Anyways, Papa found me and took care of me until he died one night when I was ten I believe. Aberforth then took care of me ever since, the end."

Harry took a moment to process what she had said. "You don't know what happened to your birth parents?"

Avril shook her head. "Aberforth never told me."

"And Your grandpa?"

"Nope, he didn't know a thing about them. He was Wren's father and she nor Edward spoke about them to him. All I know was that they both died young."

"Do you ever wonder what happened to them."

She shrugged. "Sometimes. Anyways Potty can we talk about something else, look at my picture." Avril held up the sparkly drawing of the crazed Death-Eater.

Harry plastered a fake smile on his face and nodded his head. "Brilliant."

"I must go now, I promised Monkey we would throw water balloons at Filch." Avril turned to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Bye bye, Potty. See ya later, darling." She walked away leaving the boy to try and understand everything she has told him.

Avril never spoke about her family, nobody knew much about her personal life and she liked it that way. The only person she trusted with such information was Cedric, and well of course Aberforth knew everything about her especially what happened to her birth and adoptive parents. Anytime she asked about them he would shut down the conversation immediately which always got Avril thinking what had happened the night of her parents death. Harry was now determined to found out her family's history, it was quite interesting to him that both sets of her parents died and she wasn't aware of how. It just didn't make sense to him.

A/N- Erm...filler 🥱. And a little sneak peak of information of Avril's mysterious parents. Kinda hate this but oh poopie deal with it. Sorry for the poopy update schedule and short chapters, I'll fix that soon👩🏻‍🔬.