𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰, 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩

"𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰, 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩."

12 Grimmauld Place was silent as it was well past midnight and everyone was asleep, well everyone except Avril and Harry. The two were sitting on the floor in front of the fire, Avril zoned out staring into the dancing flames as she gently pet Minnie.

Avril snapped out of her daze and turned to the bespectacled boy giving him a small smile as she spoke quietly. "Merry Christmas, Potty."

Harry made a face as if he realised something, he put his hand in his back pocket and pulled out a dark, blue velvet box. "Oh, um here." She gently grasped it from his palms. "I know I already got you something, but I saw this and it reminded me of you."

She lifted the box to reveal a gorgeous shiny silver ring engraved with vines and a petite royal blue diamond resting in the middle. "It's darling." Avril gasped as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tackled him in a hug. "Can you?" She gestured to the ring, Harry nodded as he slipped it on her right hand ring finger.

"Royal blue, your favourite colour." She nodded. "Why's that?"

Avril sighed. "In first year Ced bewitched a rose to be the colour of royal blue, ever since i've been drawn to it."

"Oh."

Avril beamed. "I love it, Potty. It's very dazzling but I don't think Snivellus would be to fond of me receiving a ring from another boy." She shrugged. "Oh well."

"Yea...oh well."

"Look, Minnie. Potty asked for my hand in marriage." Avril picked up the kitten and wiggled her fingers and she showed off the ring, she leaned closer to Minnie and whispered. "I said no though, he's a little pissy because my heart belongs Snapey."

Harry chuckled as Avril turned to face him with a charming smile, he closed his eyes and leaned forward as she slowly inched closer to him.

Sirius was yawning as he trudged down the stairs to get water, he stopped as he heard movement coming from the sitting room. He quietly crept up to the doorway and smirked to himself as he saw Harry and Avril kissing.

"Thank you, kitten."

"You're welcome, Avril." Harry leaned his back against the sofa as he draped his arm around the white haired girl's shoulder, bringing her closer to him.

"Harold!"

"What?" He asked startled.

"This is a very important question." Avril said in the most believable tone she could muster up.

"Okay?" He asked still slightly scared and confused.

"Would you be the godfather of dearie Minniekins?" She asked as she held the kitten up in the air.

"What." Harry frowned. "Does that mean she already has a father?"

Avril nodded her head vigorously. "Oh yes yes, Minnie does have a father."

"Who."

"My secret lover man, Remmy." She sighed dreamily as she hugged the kitten tightly.

Harry was a bit offended at first but then realised it was one of the girl's antics, he let out a relieved chuckle. "I think I should be the father."

"Ewieeee! No way. You have boy cooties."

"So does Professor Lupin!" He argued back.

Avril shook her head and smirked as she winked. "He has man cooties."

"You're disturbing, Avril."

"Oh shut it, you know you love moi!"

Harry just shook his head and chuckled as Avril tossed the kitten up in the air. Oh yes I do, he thought to himself.

"Potty?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still fancy Cho Chang?" Avril asked quietly.

He had to take a minute to think about it, causing Avril to frown immensely. Cho was Harry's first crush, she was beautiful, kind, and smart; pretty basic now that he thought about it. But Avril was peculiar, optimistic, caring, mischievous, patient, and not to mention she had the complexion of a goddess. "No I don't."

"And why's that, not even a week ago you were snogging each other's faces off."

"I have feelings for someone else." He responded.

Avril looked up at him with her innocent grey eyes. "Who do you fancy, Harold James Potty?"

Harry grinned stupidly. "Minnie." He picked up the fluffy black kitten and held it close to him as he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I ship it!" She clapped. "Marry wait no, Hinnie wait no that's you and Ginny's ship name." She pouted. "Poopy."

"Ginny and I do not have a ship name." He looked at her strangely.

"Oh yes you do, my love! Hinny." She closed her eyes as she mused. "Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hin-

Harry put his hand over her mouth, cutting her off. "Stop talking."